• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Al Sharpton of NSB back at it again...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        I know they were considering adding another trainer.... Not sure if he got the boot officially
        So, you made the thread why?

This is why people need to have lives outside of the internet. Dudes start getting so bored they make things up just to have a conversation, when they should be conversing with real people about things that actually happened.

Comment

Kinda odd

JDJ improved his rhythm, punch variety, setting the pace and ring generalship

Where is he going to find a better pro trainer from Russia?

What can this trainer add to ensure he clearly beats ward?

Winners don't drop their trainer Like that...just saying
          He won but probably wants a trainer who can improve his conditioning which I think needs improvement a good coach should have fix that after he was gased in that 12 round fight he had last year. Maybe they should have hired Arriza

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            He won but probably wants a trainer who can improve his conditioning which I think needs improvement a good coach should have fix that after he was gased in that 12 round fight he had last year. Maybe they should have hired Arriza
            Has kov ever used a strength and conditioning coach? Also I think it has more to do with his tactics inside more than conditioning as to why he lost

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Al Sharpton of NSB back at it again...
              .........lame

Comment

well maybe he feels he needs to adds things to his game? recognizing you probably peaked with your current setup and weanting to achieve and progress now is a sign of weakness/admition of defeat? lmfao yall idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                  So, you made the thread why?

This is why people need to have lives outside of the internet. Dudes start getting so bored they make things up just to have a conversation, when they should be conversing with real people about things that actually happened.
                  Who tf are you?

I'm hardly ever on the forum anymore...I HAVE A LIFE...get out of your feelings. I just heard kov was making changes in his camp

Comment

Has kov ever used a strength and conditioning coach? Also I think it has more to do with his tactics inside more than conditioning as to why he lost
                    i would say it has more to do with the judges being terrible and scoring clear rounds like 10 to ward so they could make him the winner

Comment

I know they were considering adding another trainer.... Not sure if he got the boot officially
                      So why make the thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X