Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most boring boxer in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say Molina but I stopped watching him years ago so I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      As titled.
      Richar Abril's name should be on that list 5 times.

Comment

Klitschko
        Carlos the rapist Molina
        K9
        Ishe Smith
        Bika

Comment

ishe smith followed by molina probably.

how the **** is lara on the list? dude is poetry in motion! even if you dont appreciate his style the guy is too good a puncher to be the most boring fighter in the whole sport.

its an honor and a privelege watching rigo fight, he doesnt belong on the list either. neither does ward.

edit: crawford? really? the others i can understand why you would feel that way despite disagreeing personally. but crawford is an action fighter who also has tremendous skills and brutal power. in what way is he boring?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

how the **** is lara on the list? dude is poetry in motion! even if you dont appreciate his style the guy is too good a puncher to be the most boring fighter in the whole sport.

its an honor and a privelege watching rigo fight, he doesnt belong on the list either. neither does ward.
            Replace Lara with Richar Abril...

Comment

Ishe & Sergio Mora should win, but neither has enough status to even rank on the list

For me its Rigo or Wlad. Lara at least has been in some halfway interesting fights. I still dont understand how slow-ass Perro effing Angulo was whipping his ass until he got his jaw broke.

Comment

And I agree that Crawford has no place on this list. Hes not an overly defensive fighter. His fights may not be FOTY, but they have good action.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Richar Abril's name should be on that list 5 times.

Abril makes everybody on the list look entertaining.

to think that i sat thru lara vs molina at the cosmo, luckily those were free tickets....

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                    Abril makes everybody on the list look entertaining.

to think that i sat thru lara vs molina at the cosmo, luckily those were free tickets....
                    Abril is the KING of boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

edit: crawford? really? the others i can understand why you would feel that way despite disagreeing personally. but crawford is an action fighter who also has tremendous skills and brutal power. in what way is he boring?
                      watch crawford v postol

Comment

Working...
                      X