Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Warns: This is Personal Because of Things Chavez Jr. Said!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadlio24 View Post
    Wow bro, you are probably the biggest tool to be commenting on this site!!! You remind me of one of these crybaby liberal snowflakes man... Do you really think you are cool because you went and punked out some other dip**** like yourself??? Go back to sucking on your mommas titty and your daddy's di*k!!! Lololol... I'm in Indiana bit*h, come and find me with your dumba** self!!! Hahaha
    See that's the difference between punk mother****ers like you and myself.
    I'm a real man and I actually have the balls to say whatever I gotta say to you to your face.
    B itches like you have never been socked in the mouth before that's why you keep talking **** cause your not man enough to stand up for yourself and take an ass whooping!
    You just admitted that your in indiana and that's why your talking ****. If that makes you feel like a real man then more power to you.
    But we both know that you've been punked your whole life and you get no respect from anyone. So **** off punk and go back to sucking dick!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      See that's the difference between punk mother****ers like you and myself.
      I'm a real man and I actually have the balls to say whatever I gotta say to you to your face.
      B itches like you have never been socked in the mouth before that's why you keep talking **** cause your not man enough to stand up for yourself and take an ass whooping!
      You just admitted that your in indiana and that's why your talking ****. If that makes you feel like a real man then more power to you.
      But we both know that you've been punked your whole life and you get no respect from anyone. So **** off punk and go back to sucking dick!
      Lolol, keep voting for dumb bit*he's like Hitlery Clinton you ***gy fu*k... In all actuality that's what these boards are for, people talk **** all the time you ****!!! Hahaha... Most people in this world, real people don't have respect for harda**es like yourself... This is all in good fun, I read your comments and just laugh... You read my comments and your face turns all red and the vein pops out of your forehead and you wanna punch someone, hahaha... GTFOH with your gay a**!!!

Comment

Lolol, keep voting for dumb bit*he's like Hitlery Clinton you ***gy fu*k... In all actuality that's what these boards are for, people talk **** all the time you ****!!! Hahaha... Most people in this world, real people don't have respect for harda**es like yourself... This is all in good fun, I read your comments and just laugh... You read my comments and your face turns all red and the vein pops out of your forehead and you wanna punch someone, hahaha... GTFOH with your gay a**!!!

Why am I not surprised that your proud to be a coward...??? Your a straight b itch!
        Don't bother replying punk. **** off!

Comment

Why am I not surprised that your proud to be a coward...??? Your a straight b itch!
          Don't bother replying punk. **** off!
          You are the biggest queer bit*h I have ever had the pleasure of talking to!!! I am not a coward for commenting back to your stupid a** insult you fa*got!!! You say **** to people then they are gonna come back at you and if your little pus*y feelings can't take it then don't insult people... You are the COWARD!!! I don't go around making fun of people until they say something to me... Please go get some counseling bro, you obviously have anger issues and it usually results from something that happened in people's past... Work through it and one day you'll be a normal person, I'll keep praying for you man...

Comment

You are the biggest queer bit*h I have ever had the pleasure of talking to!!! I am not a coward for commenting back to your stupid a** insult you fa*got!!! You say **** to people then they are gonna come back at you and if your little pus*y feelings can't take it then don't insult people... You are the COWARD!!! I don't go around making fun of people until they say something to me... Please go get some counseling bro, you obviously have anger issues and it usually results from something that happened in people's past... Work through it and one day you'll be a normal person, I'll keep praying for you man...
            Shut the **** up punk! You are a ****ing lame ass coward! You obviously enjoy being a keyboard gangster and talking **** on here.
            Me, I rather **** your ass up. **** talking.
            But I'm not next to you so Imma quit wasting my time on you. Your a ****ing chump so **** off!

Comment

Shut the **** up punk! You are a ****ing lame ass coward! You obviously enjoy being a keyboard gangster and talking **** on here.
              Me, I rather **** your ass up. **** talking.
              But I'm not next to you so Imma quit wasting my time on you. Your a ****ing chump so **** off!
              Go back to doing what you do best... Slurping cum you sick Fu*k!!! After reading your other posts, all you do is talk **** on here man, you are the keyboard warrior... Even making **** up about smacking some dude over comments on here... Even if you did it would been a slap because that's the type of bit*h you are... And then on top of that I see your a racist little bit*h too!!! All mad because some black dude ran his di*k up in your girl huh... Hahahahaha... You would support a pus*y a** chump like Canela, just like he doesn't **** around either do you... He is a coward just like you!!! Can wait for GGG to lay his queer a** out!!!! Lolololol ya dumb B1TCH!!!!

Comment

Go back to doing what you do best... Slurping cum you sick Fu*k!!! After reading your other posts, all you do is talk **** on here man, you are the keyboard warrior... Even making **** up about smacking some dude over comments on here... Even if you did it would been a slap because that's the type of bit*h you are... And then on top of that I see your a racist little bit*h too!!! All mad because some black dude ran his di*k up in your girl huh... Hahahahaha... You would support a pus*y a** chump like Canela, just like he doesn't **** around either do you... He is a coward just like you!!! Can wait for GGG to lay his queer a** out!!!! Lolololol ya dumb B1TCH!!!!
                You punk b itch! I got my paperwork to prove everything I've done in my lifetime! I b itch slap and punk lame mother****ers like you! B itches like you bow down to me!
                What have you done Punk besides suck on black **** while pretending to be black? You don't know what you are punk! One day your black and the next day your a whiteboy!
                That tells me your a straight b itch!
                You get no respect punk! Your just a ****ing lame that's never been socked in the mouth before cause you always run from a fight! Your just a b itch made Punk coward!
                Now bow down punk and show me the respect I deserve before I make you suck my dick again!

Comment

You punk b itch! I got my paperwork to prove everything I've done in my lifetime! I b itch slap and punk lame mother****ers like you! B itches like you bow down to me!
                  What have you done Punk besides suck on black **** while pretending to be black? You don't know what you are punk! One day your black and the next day your a whiteboy!
                  That tells me your a straight b itch!
                  You get no respect punk! Your just a ****ing lame that's never been socked in the mouth before cause you always run from a fight! Your just a b itch made Punk coward!
                  Now bow down punk and show me the respect I deserve before I make you suck my dick again!
                  When you say papers are you talking about all the restraining orders you have against you for stalking dudes??? And damn, that's the 2nd time you've mentioned me sucking your d1ck, hahaha you definitely are a ***... Get some new material, you are so unoriginal and have no creativity whatsoever!!! Lolol, one day trying to be black and then a whiteboy??? What the hell is that gay ****??? Sounds to me like you've had WAY too many d1cks slapped upside your head and you just keep getting stupider and stupider, I guess that mixed with getting your a** beat all the time will do that to you... The only respect you get is that your such a small little b1tch that you still kept your momma's pus*y nice and tight for me... Thanks bit*h!!!

Comment

When you say papers are you talking about all the restraining orders you have against you for stalking dudes??? And damn, that's the 2nd time you've mentioned me sucking your d1ck, hahaha you definitely are a ***... Get some new material, you are so unoriginal and have no creativity whatsoever!!! Lolol, one day trying to be black and then a whiteboy??? What the hell is that gay ****??? Sounds to me like you've had WAY too many d1cks slapped upside your head and you just keep getting stupider and stupider, I guess that mixed with getting your a** beat all the time will do that to you... The only respect you get is that your such a small little b1tch that you still kept your momma's pus*y nice and tight for me... Thanks bit*h!!!
                    That's all your about punk! Running your mouth like the b itch you are!
                    But we both know face to face you wouldn't say nothing to me cause your just a punk ass coward! But I'm done wasting my time on you. Don't bother replying you ****ing lame!

Comment

Working...
                    X