Comments Thread For: Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence Deal is Very Close, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thack View Post
    Paulie -A punch like a wet lettuce.
    Maidana- green but Khan's best win ever (don't watch the 10th)
    Peterson -Average ......still beat Khan
    Judah-finished by Kos tszyu many years before
    Collazo- recovering from alcohol abuse beaten by an aging Hatton
    Algieri- knocked down six times having never won around in his previous bout.Had NEVER fought at welter ...blitzed by Spence
    Garcia-too painful to talk about
    Alexander-Hammered by PORTER and Bradley before Khan
    Alvarez-wanted an easy opponent .....got one

The resume of Amir Khan
    Malinaggi stopped Schenchenko before Brook did....and didn't get hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      He very well may be.

We'll have to wait and see.
      Naw. Spence vs. Brook is a 50/50 fight. That's why I want to see it. GGG broke his eye WITH A FUCKIN JAB!!!! Could've Margaritoed that man WITH A FUCKIN JAB!!!

Comment

Algieri- knocked down six times having never won around in his previous bout.Had NEVER fought at welter ...blitzed by Spence

The resume of Amir Khan
        *slow claps appreciatively

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Khan has no obligation to fight Brook. But to imply that Brook has no right to ask for the fight because Khan has a better resume is absurd, if that's what your'e trying to say.
          What sentence makes you think i implied that? He can ask all he wants. And when Khan says 70/30 and Brook says 50/50 then Khan comes back with "Who have you fought to deserve 50/50? You've fought nobodies while I was putting in work in the ring building my name". And Brook can continue crying about how Khan doesn't want the fight.

Comment

The resume of Amir Khan
            Now list the killers Brook fought. Go thru them one by one and explain to me how tough they were. You can pick apart anybody resume with a little thought. It doesn't take any thought to pick apart Brook's resume

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              It's not about beating them all. It's about fighting. Khan has proven he'll take tough fights. I understand you and the other guy are big fans of Brook but his resume is horrid and he's been pro longer than Khan. There are plenty of criticisms you can make about Khan but you can't say he hasn't taken tough fights. Just look at the work Khan has put in. That's an impressive list. Brook fans hate Khan because Khan won't give him the fight. And for most of those years Brook was calling him out Khan was a weight division lower. Brook fans can never compare resumes to justify why Brook should get the Khan fight. The argument is always centered around something personal against Khan.
              Ok. Agree with some of this .The truth is for me Brook has got to prove something now as the Porter thing is of the past.Amir's conning people you must see this.All was many years ago and up and down at that.Believe me I not a big Brook fan he needs to move on but Khan is completely deluded as to who and where he's at ......In England he's known as a plonker.

Comment

Naw. Spence vs. Brook is a 50/50 fight. That's why I want to see it. GGG broke his eye WITH A FUCKIN JAB!!!! Could've Margaritoed that man WITH A FUCKIN JAB!!!
                Stevie Forbes broke Oscar's eye socket and he couldn't bust a g**** at 135.Oscar is a lot tougher than Kell Brook.

You don't know what punch broke Brook's eye-socket.

I don't see GGG laying people out the way Spence does.

Comment

Some other time kiddo ...I'm off for a fifty mile run......

Comment

So fighting Spence at 147 is more dangerous than fighting GGG at 160? I'm a big Spence fan but ya'll are hyping him more than me if you think fighting Spence at 147 is more dangerous than fighting GGG at 160. But when the talk goes to fighting Khan at 147 suddenly there is no concern for Brook's health. Why is that?
                    I said Brook moved up too far. Who didn't know 3G was going to break Brooks face? It's not about fighting Spence at 147, he can fight anybody. I'm saying Brook can't make 147. I'm no bleeding heart, I don't want to see Spence fighting a limp noodle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Stevie Forbes broke Oscar's eye socket and he couldn't bust a g**** at 135.Oscar is a lot tougher than Kell Brook.

You don't know what punch broke Brook's eye-socket.

I don't see GGG laying people out the way Spence does.
                      It's not just about laying people out. GGG is a legit full middlweight. Kell has welterweight power. That's why he's been fighting there most of his career. It damn sure aint because he's been fighting the best there. GGG is a way more dangerous fight at 160 than Spence is at 147. This is a 50/50 fight

Comment

Working...
                      X