Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Fighting Joshua at Wembley Stadium is to My Advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Fighting Joshua at Wembley Stadium is to My Advantage

NEW YORK – You’d think boxing before a hostile crowd of roughly 90,000 would be intimidating. Wladimir Klitschko actually is looking forward to it. One of the reasons the former heavyweight champion was more than willing to challenge England’s Anthony Joshua at Wembley Stadium in London is because Klitschko believes it puts more pressure on the rising superstar to deliver for fans in his homeland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess we'll see when AJ is in front of 90k of his hometowners pressure wise, and also that Wlad will be fighting in a very (drunkenly fun) hostile environment.

Comment

It may, may not. We'll just see

Comment

joshua could crumble but then again, we know how mentally weak wladimir is too. Whether it results in joshua winning, i dont know, but i cant see 90000 people cheering him on to be a bad thing, think he'll use it to his advantage

Comment

Crowd Numbers no problem

AJ has been fighting in front of very large crowds all his career under considerable pressure. From the London Olympics carrying the hopes of a nation to Froch vs at Wembley and all over the country and now headlining allot of his own events. If he loses it won't be because of the crowds it will likely be that the fight came too soon Technically, but it seems that's a risk he has always been willing to take.

Comment

Working...
          X