Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITV Box Office - Production & Broadcast Quality Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it looked ok. McIntosh and Woodhall are good commentators IMO. Ward and Lewis were pretty good additions.

The interview at ringside at the end got a bit messy at times.
    ( Off topic but it was nice to see Ronnie Davies praised by Eubank Snr in the interview).

ITV are usually good with the boxing and i thought it was decent enough again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      I thought it looked ok. McIntosh and Woodhall are good commentators IMO. Ward and Lewis were pretty good additions.

The interview at ringside at the end got a bit messy at times.
      ( Off topic but it was nice to see Ronnie Davies praised by Eubank Snr in the interview).

ITV are usually good with the boxing and i thought it was decent enough again tonight.
      Richie had a few howlers, but otherwise everything was good.

He had Etches-Ryder even going into the 12th which was unbelievable and he described Hammer's performance against Price as 'incredible'

Ward and Lennox was a very good move idea and they delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Richie had a few howlers, but otherwise everything was good.

He had Etches-Ryder even going into the 12th which was unbelievable and he described Hammer's performance against Price as 'incredible'

Ward and Lennox was a very good move idea and they delivered.
        Yeah Woodhall got a bit carried away at times tonight.
        I think it was McIntosh also who gave a cheesy line about Michelangelo sculpting Eubank's muscles haha.

Comment

It was a decent production!

But ITV needed to get Duck McKenzie evolved more! At the end of the fight the questions that he pitched towards Eubank Junior where very cutting! The way he squared up towards Eubank Junior, was as if he was trying to look deep into his Psyche! I have noticed that Johnny Nelson also has a tendency to behaved in his same sort of manner! Both Andre Ward & Lennox Lewis are passive character's by nature...
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-04-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            They can provide it. They choose not to.
            I think the last Joshua fight was the first Sky made available online. I hope they keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

But ITV needed to get Duck McKenzie evolved more! At the end of the fight the questions that he pitched towards Eubank Junior where very cutting! The way he squared up towards Eubank Junior, was as if he was trying to look deep into his Psyche! I have noticed that Johnny Nelson also has a tendency to behaved in his same sort of manner! Both Andre Ward & Lennox Lewis are passive character's by nature...
              Who was the guy who interviewed Kell Brook, white fella.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Yeah, Duke's good :ANYWORD:

Comment

It was a good production and Woodhall/McIntosh is my favourite commentary team, but they need better fights next time, or at least a better headliner. Something like Eubank Jr vs. Groves

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    Who was the guy who interviewed Kell Brook, white fella.
                    Not sure, he was alright though! better than Paul Demsey.

Comment

Working...
                    X