Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJJ proves my theory of Southpaws / GGG ducked Lee / coincidence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJJ proves my theory of Southpaws / GGG ducked Lee / coincidence?

Mentions Korobov or Lee. Said Lee had the title. Never once did Loeffler mention wanting Lee for the WBO strap. Did anybody ever hear Gennady wanting Lee's belt, the WBO? Roy said Golovkin and K2 were hunting Cotto for the WBC and strategically never wanted the WBO.

Guess which Southpaw now, again, has the WBO?

Remember Rafael's fake propaganda writing about Lee vs Golovkin being cancelled because Gennady's dad passed away? Never did Rafael ever instigate in writing articles for WBO-Lee & Golovkin.

Korobov, Lee, Saunders, Lara....

Now look at these Southpaws Gennady has faced. Compared to the list above..

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 02-03-2017, 08:50 PM.

The whole Lee thing is just reaching. He would end up like any other opponent on GGG's resume IMO. But Lee did call out GGG didn't he? I don't remember anything from GGG or his team regarding Lee though.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      The whole Lee thing is just reaching. He would end up like any other opponent on GGG's resume IMO. But Lee did call out GGG didn't he? I don't remember anything from GGG or his team regarding Lee though.

Comment

Yeah the same andy lee who got pummelled by part time boxer jcc jr

Golovkin crushes lee early

Let's just watch GGG vs Jacobs and go from there

Comment

You got a point. I would have assumed they didn't call lee out because they were still chasing canelo or cotto when lee still held the title and Saunders is running from GGG at this point. But still nothing about Lara from GGG thougg

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Mentions Korobov or Lee. Said Lee had the title. Never once did Loeffler mention wanting Lee for the WBO strap. Did anybody ever hear Gennady wanting Lee's belt, the WBO? Roy said Golovkin and K2 were hunting Cotto for the WBC and strategically never wanted the WBO.
            yeah GGG was so afraid of Lee that he made his own father die just so he could get out of the fight.

Dude you bring "******ed" to a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              yeah GGG was so afraid of Lee that he made his own father die just so he could get out of the fight.

Dude you bring "******ed" to a whole new level
              What does any of that have to do with K2 and Gennady not mentioning Lee's WBO? You are referring to April of 2014. Don't be a dork bruh

Comment

****test poster on this site with another **** thread. What else is new...

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  ****test poster on this site with another **** thread. What else is new...
                  I miss your Ward and Alvarez bashing. Let me know when you post more!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

Guess which Southpaw now, again, has the WBO?

Remember Rafael's fake propaganda writing about Lee vs Golovkin being cancelled because Gennady's dad passed away? Never did Rafael ever instigate in writing articles for WBO-Lee & Golovkin.

Korobov, Lee, Saunders, Lara....

Now look at these Southpaws Gennady has faced. Compared to the list above..

Yea yea...just like floyd can't fight southpaws. So roy would go fight lee for peanuts instead of trying to get cotto for millions on ppv...sure...

Comment

Working...
                    X