Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook Vs Errol spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like BOTH but Give me Spence Jr in a IMPRESSIVE BREAK OUT PERFORMANCE! Reason why? Inside Game:

They way Carson Jones finished their first fight, this concerns me for Kell Brook as far as dealing with guys who are good on the inside and going to the body and mixing up punches. His Defense is respectable but not GREAT, his Footwork is Decent not great, not the type of guy that can fight off of his backfoot for 12 Rounds to avoid that Body Work. Now vs Porter he showed improvement on the inside and used a lot of Clinching Tactics which is fine but Porter himself not all that great on the Inside Porter smother his own punches and loves to LEAN on his opponent it is hard to get clean work on the inside when you do that BUT Brook I thought did great getting Physical with Porter. HOWEVER, Spence is a nasty body puncher so trying to clinch him and leaving your midsection wide open that could be VERY BAD

The question becomes why was Diego Chaves fight Canceled and not rescheduled? I think because Chaves is tough on the inside and is also good at going to the body.

Give me Spence Jr! I won't say a Dominating Performance but I think just a Break Out Performance that will have people Buzzing even more about him. I do think Bulking up to 160 then coming back down to 147 again could play a major factor with Stamina and all that stuff.

We shall see if they fight, respect to both, I like both fighters A LOT!
    Last edited by sicko; 02-02-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Spence UD or TKO. Brook is going to struggle with the weight and nobody knows how that orbital bone will hold up.

Brook is a good fighter, but Spence is too prepared for something like this

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Brook isn't anything special either...so that makes them level.

Two guys that are nothing special going at it in the ring.
        Ex girlfriend is on the loose again

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          I actually like BOTH but Give me Spence Jr in a IMPRESSIVE BREAK OUT PERFORMANCE! Reason why? Inside Game:

They way Carson Jones finished their first fight, this concerns me for Kell Brook as far as dealing with guys who are good on the inside and going to the body and mixing up punches. His Defense is respectable but not GREAT, his Footwork is Decent not great, not the type of guy that can fight off of his backfoot for 12 Rounds to avoid that Body Work. Now vs Porter he showed improvement on the inside and used a lot of Clinching Tactics which is fine but Porter himself not all that great on the Inside Porter smother his own punches and loves to LEAN on his opponent it is hard to get clean work on the inside when you do that BUT Brook I thought did great getting Physical with Porter. HOWEVER, Spence is a nasty body puncher so trying to clinch him and leaving your midsection wide open that could be VERY BAD

The question becomes why was Diego Chaves fight Canceled and not rescheduled? I think because Chaves is tough on the inside and is also good at going to the body.

Give me Spence Jr! I won't say a Dominating Performance but I think just a Break Out Performance that will have people Buzzing even more about him. I do think Bulking up to 160 then coming back down to 147 again could play a major factor with Stamina and all that stuff.

We shall see if they fight, respect to both, I like both fighters A LOT!
          Always hilarious when people put up an argument that takes base in a fight from 2012

How about we look at Spence's last fight and how he got tagged by someone as simple as Bundu and imaging Kell Brook tagging him?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Both are descendants of Jamaicans. So everything will be alright.
            dont you mean irieeeee

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Always hilarious when people put up an argument that takes base in a fight from 2012

How about we look at Spence's last fight and how he got tagged by someone as simple as Bundu and imaging Kell Brook tagging him?
              Based on 2012? He hasn't fought a physical inside fighter SINCE 2012 which is why I also question why the fight with Diego Chaves was Cancelled and not Rescheduled. Sure he fought GGG and GGG was a Middleweight with a lot of Power and Brook was able to Survive so that means he should beat Spence Jr no problem blah blah blah that is the Casual Fans Response. I gave a clear break down on WHY I think Spence beats him not some fanboy stuff of "OH I LIKE THIS GUY SO I THINK HE IS GOING TO WIN..."

As for "That Was 2012" Old Habits don't change, that is why Cherry Picking is common in the sport. People careful pick their opponents so that their Bad Habits won't be exposed. I still feel that Brook can be manhandled inside like Carson Jones was able to do down the stretch of their first fight.

Only one way to find out is if thay FIGHT! We found out next week if this fight is really happen. I hope it does so that the guess games and speculations get PUT TO REST!

As for "Spence Getting Hit By Bundu With Some Shots" this is boxing everybody is gonna get hit even Willie Pep, Mayweather and Whittaker been hit with some good shots. How you take them and what you do after getting hit by them is also telling as well. Vs better opponents with bigger Power he will likely be smarter, patient and tighter defensively
              Last edited by sicko; 02-02-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

^^^^^

Brook's East Indian girlfriend

Comment

brook UD.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    brook UD.....
                    Spence KO......

Comment

Man oh man this is a good one. Brook showed some stuff in there with Golovkin and Porter. Spence is less proven but has had promising success against low B level opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X