Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give age 41 Klitschko credit if he beats Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres always 1

Comment

Im a klitschko fan and have been for a long time, i think he will get knocked out badly . If he wins though it would be probably the best win on his resume. Joshua is alot younger and is a wrecking machine.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I expect him to get KOed but if he wins it's a great win for him.
        Yes, I don't expect him to win either, but if he does, it would be something special.

Klitschko deserves respect for taking on Joshua, when he could have faced someone easy like Andy Ruiz or Joseph Parker for the WBO belt or someone like Lucas Browne for the WBA title.

But he chose to fight the best possible opponent.

Comment

mlac the whack only one to vote no , go figure ?

Comment

That's like saying Tony Thompson has a chance against Ortiz...

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              Im a klitschko fan and have been for a long time, i think he will get knocked out badly . If he wins though it would be probably the best win on his resume. Joshua is alot younger and is a wrecking machine.
              Theres no probably about it , Joshua is by far his best opposition . However those who think Wlad is overly matched and compares it to Thompson and Ortiz and sees Wlad having no chance ....DKSAB ! Thats a FACT !

Comment

It'd be as impressive as Foreman beating Moorer, and he doesn't need a KO like George, the difference being Moorer didn't have power like AJ, so to take someone like AJ who has demolished everyone put before him the distance and then win would be amazing.

Comment

Credit for winning the title against a contender, of course. Over the last few years, Klitschko has not looked well. If he wins it will make him look good. We have took into consideration that even though Joshua looked great against Martin, Breazeale and Molina., they are not the type of fighters that equal the better fighters Klitschko has beat too reach the status he achieved. Will it be a big win? Yes. But if it is an easy win it may say more about Joshua than it does klitschko. The same might be true if Joshua scores an easy win. It would say more about Klitschko than it does bout Joshua and how far he came.

But that being said, it is still an intriguing fight. I will definitely be watching to see how it unfolds!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    no chance lol
                    LOL. So true, man.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      It would be more of a stain on Joshua, and I won't help but beieve he was over hyped abit. Fury was able to do it, WHY CAN"T joshua
                      Because Fury is a very natural BOXER who also beat Vlad mentally before the fight.

AJ is an big athletic guy who boxes.

Comment

Working...
                      X