Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give age 41 Klitschko credit if he beats Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joshua can f#ckign fight. consdiering his age, that he's coming off of a loss, this would be one of the best wins of wladimir's career. he'd without a doubt be the comeback fighter of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
      What about the black power posters like kigali, The Big Dunn, ShoulderRoll, Mc,Lovin, sugarkainehook, Larry, Jedi Vader, siablo14, Isaac Clarke, etc?

Will they give Klitschko credit if he wins?
      AJ isnt American, so some of the above will slag them both off, and call it a **** fight even if its a FOTY and then post endlessly how bumsquad knocks out everybody in the entire world with his eyes closed.

some of the above however, are pretty fair... and voted that Malik Scott took a dive

Comment

If Wlad wins, I hope he retires and calls up Carl Froch everyday letting him know he knocked out Anthony Joshua in front of 90,000 people at Wembly Stadium.

Comment

I think you're dilusional if you think wlad wins

Comment

There are a few bigots who despise East European boxers who will just say "the division is weak".

But it looks like most people will give him credit.

Comment

No. Joshua is a hype job, if Wlad beat Golovkin I would give him credit but he would never beat him so it is a pointless discussion, Lord Golovkin is the best in the universe, he is unbeatable.

The poll is stupid it should say if GGG beat Klitschko would you give him credit but we all know NSB is full of racist haters and trolls who are angry that Lord Golovkin is the best in the universes.

Comment

It's really pissing me off how most fans, experts or even boxing websites/magazines are writing off the former one of the two (the other was Floyd) most dominant Champs of (still) this era...

Yeah, AJ is younger, hungry, hits hard as **** blah, blah, blah. Do people really forget how cringe worthy is his resume? It's even weaker than Wilder's FFS. Meanwhile, some fans still keep on saying of how badly Wlad will get KTFO like it's a foregone conclusion smh.

This is Wladimir Klitschko we're talking about, even if I wasn't his fan I'd still support him in this match-up like I supported Garcia when he fought Matthysse....

...War Wlad
                Last edited by Szef; 02-07-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG.Bone.Rider View Post
                  No. Joshua is a hype job, if Wlad beat Golovkin I would give him credit but he would never beat him so it is a pointless discussion, Lord Golovkin is the best in the universe, he is unbeatable.

The poll is stupid it should say if GGG beat Klitschko would you give him credit but we all know NSB is full of racist haters and trolls who are angry that Lord Golovkin is the best in the universes.
                  it took me a while to realize it was you scotty..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    it took me a while to realize it was you scotty..
                    Who is Scott ? I am the Grand Mufti of GGGudaism.

Kneel and convert, it is not too late to repent. I can fill your life and hole full of joyous wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG.Bone.Rider View Post
                      Who is Scott ? I am the Grand Mufti of GGGudaism.

Kneel and convert, it is not too late to repent. I can fill your life and hole full of joyous wonder.
                      In GGG's voice.. "No No.. Too much for me"

Comment

Working...
                      X