No announcement yet.

Is This How Lara Would Pick Golovkin All Night? + Southpaw Footwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    who is this lara and why are we talking about him?
    Because the Jacobs fight isn't far around the corner, If GGG wins this one we can just say he ducked Lara to fight Jacobs.

Comment

Every time I think of Lara, I think of that canelo fight, and it makes me sigh in boredom at the possibility of Lara vs anyone legit
      such an ugly unappealing style
      Unless he fights Ronald hearns or yuri foreman

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
        Because the Jacobs fight isn't far around the corner, If GGG wins this one we can just say he ducked Lara to fight Jacobs.
        Jacobs was a WBA mandatory. Lara was not the WBA 154-160 Mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          Every time I think of Lara, I think of that canelo fight, and it makes me sigh in boredom at the possibility of Lara vs anyone legit
          such an ugly unappealing style
          Unless he fights Ronald hearns or yuri foreman
          It wasn't a fun fight but Canelo lack of ability was horribly exposed,

You can say what you want but I know GGG would make a much better effort to keep it on Lara than what Canelo did, Canelo was helplessly running trying to hold him it was the only way he could land... 'body shots' onto Lara.

Comment

What reason does Golovkin have to fight Lara?

Comment

Lara packs Cuban glass. He'd get clipped eventually. GGG is the most terrible stylistic match up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Cuban school meets A class Eastern European style
                Cubans have a horrible record against Eastern Euros. A lot of Cuban glass was shattered over the years, especially at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                  Cubans have a horrible record against Eastern Euros. A lot of Cuban glass was shattered over the years, especially at heavyweight.
                  PEDvetkin?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    PEDvetkin?
                    As if Cuban athletes are notorious for being clean lol. Everyone is on steroids.

Povetkin is the best heavyweight there is at the moment. His KO of glass chin Cuban Perez was beautiful.

Also Vitali knocking out Cuban bums.

Szpilka finished some Cuban HW a year and a half ago.

Croatian HW amateur Hrgović destroyed a bunch of Cubans in recent years.

And lets not forget Vysotsky knocking out Teofilo Stevenson.

Eastern Euros have great record against Cubans.
                    Last edited by RedZmaja; 01-31-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                      As if Cuban athletes are notorious for being clean lol. Everyone is on steroids.

Povetkin is the best heavyweight there is at the moment. His KO of glass chin Cuban Perez was beautiful.

Also Vitali knocking out Cuban bums.

Szpilka finished some Cuban HW a year and a half ago.

Croatian HW amateur Hrgović destroyed a bunch of Cubans in recent years.

And lets not forget Vysotsky knocking out Teofilo Stevenson.
                      Ok, so who's physique, Lara or Golovkin, is most likely on "steroids?"

Comment

Working...
                      X