No announcement yet.

Best Fight of the Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Fight of the Night

Going into this weekend, the thought was that Showtime had the better card. I watched Showtime live and watched HBO on my DVR.

I actually think I enjoyed HBO more. The Santa Cruz/Frampton fight wasn't as a good as last years but it still had drama, most of it being on how the judges would score it.

Anyhow, how would you rank the fights, from best to least best and vote on who you think was the best fight of the night.

In my opinion, the Vargas/Berchelt fight was the best of the night, followed by:

Santa Cruz/Frampton
    Miura/Roman
    Garcia/Zlaticanin
    Vargas/Berchelt
    36.36%
    Santa Cruz/Frampton
    36.36%
    Miura/Roman
    27.27%
    Garcia/Zlaticanin
    0.00%
    Last edited by El Gitano; 01-30-2017, 02:58 PM.

The Berchelt fight was easily the most entertaining, a back and forth barn burner. I had no dog in that fight and was really pleased how competitive it was.

I'd say their was a little more class on show from the Garcia fight, and Cruz really shut Frampton down for large swathes on that fight.

Comment

Clearly the Miura fight.

The Vargas fight was kinda sad tbh, i knew Vargas would have his face opened up and after he clearly couldnt see anymore, it was just berchelt beating up a semi blind man.

Comment

No boxing from HBO, just fighting but if that's what you'er looking for then it was great. All the boxing was done on Showtime and an excellent exhibition at that. Showtime rules.

Comment

Vargas-Berchelt was the only fight that entertained me.

Comment

Working...
          X