Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Brutally Knocks Out Dejan Zlaticanin in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=1hourRun;17388978]PR is common wealth of the U.S.A fool stop taking L's! Lets see Mickey cry out loud ' Help me Mejico ' when Terrorist take him hostage! clown ass fools think Mexico is a race when its a nationality.[QUOTE]

Puerto Rico is common wealth of the USA and so what? That doesn't put a logic on my statement, miguel cotto is considered puerto Rican , people from the island travel to see him fight in the States, he comes out with a puerto Rican flag not with the american flag...."stop taking L's" hahahaha stop embarrassing yourself fool...."lets see Mikey cry out loud, help me mejico when terrorists take him hostage"hahahahahahahahaha man you got some heavy mental problems there captain america lol....n yep we consider mexico a race, happy to, if it stings deal wit it

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      This suggest that the constitution of the U.S government was written by the Apache interesting.
      written by british white men who murdered the natives uncle thomas.

Comment

• Puerto Rico is common wealth of the USA and so what? That doesn't put a logic on my statement, miguel cotto is considered puerto Rican , people from the island travel to see him fight in the States, he comes out with a puerto Rican flag not with the american flag...."stop taking L's" hahahaha stop embarrassing yourself fool...."lets see Mikey cry out loud, help me mejico when terrorists take him hostage"hahahahahahahahaha man you got some heavy mental problems there captain america lol....n yep we consider mexico a race, happy to, if it stings deal wit it
        Fact remains - deep down inside you know when the moment of truth comes and a American or even the ones that want to claim another nationality... will be crying for the U.S.A to get them out of trouble or to come here to work to provide for their families...like you mentioned Cruz, Mares living here in the States and all these foreigners leaching off our government hating on the homeland but getting rich at the same time -- they should be grateful that the U.S is giving them opportunities and shelter but instead they want to salute another country's flag.....how about you have our flag you ungrateful bastards but I understand those little pendejos born here were taught by their stupid Parents that they are Mexico -- but Mikey is a good kid he respect his parents culture and recognizes hes an American at the same time.

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        written by british white men who murdered the natives uncle thomas.
        I dont have a problem with 'white' people do you?
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 01-29-2017, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

I dont have a problem with 'white' people do you?[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about having problems im laying facts..

Comment

• Who said anything about having problems im laying facts..
            Oh...you see when you call someone a 'uncle thomas' that implies you are being racist to a particular group...but lets pretend you didn't F up.

Edit: this dumb mofo mexi-juglemishuevos messed up the quoting structure!
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 01-29-2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Oh...you see when you call someone a 'uncle thomas' that implies you are being racist to a particular group...but lets pretend you didn't F up.

Edit: this dumb mofo mexi-juglemishuevos messed up the quoting structure!
              did you just try to call me mexican? lmao bruh when you gonna get it im black and im from LA, ill call ni ggas like you out in your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                did you just try to call me mexican? lmao bruh when you gonna get it im black and im from LA, ill call ni ggas like you out in your face.
                WOot? I thought you were talking about 'white' British people...nevermind that dumb mexi**** cant use the forums basic tools to quote people and messed up the whole structure anyways I dont give a ****. AMERICAN WINS AGAIN! thats all that matters I'm not big on race if we are on the same team thats all that matters to me.

Comment

WOot? I thought you were talking about 'white' British people...nevermind that dumb mexi**** cant use the forums basic tools to quote people and messed up the whole structure anyways I dont give a ****. AMERICAN WINS AGAIN! thats all that matters I'm not big on race if we are on the same team thats all that matters to me.
                  yeah fu cc me for being on a iphone matter of fact i keep getting too much ads on that.. nsb needs a mobile version.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    yeah fu cc me for being on a iphone matter of fact i keep getting too much ads on that.. nsb needs a mobile version.
                    We good. I get them ****s too but the scene got to pay those bills tho!

Comment

• Yeah, he's going back in my top 10 P4P.

I've just been waiting for a reason, any reason to put him there, and yup, just got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X