Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Khan: Brook's Father Complicating The Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Khan: Brook's Father Complicating The Negotiations

It's been talked about for years and is a contest all fight fans want to see, but will Amir Khan versus Kell Brook ever happen?

[Click Here To Read More]

Offering the champion 30% is what's complicating negotiations. If Khan was Mayweather, Pac, and maybe Cotto or Canelo, then yeah, take the 30%. Those guys don't need belts. And Khan may be more popular, but it's not because of his skill level because they are about the same. Its because he's always in the media about something. If he offered 40 to 45 percent to Kell, the fight gets done. Plain and simple.

Comment

It's Hatton vs Witter all over again

Comment

“Amir, in my opinion, is a much bigger draw then Kell, and I base that on the fact that Khan has been fighting in elite company for a while now."
        This is laughable. Considering the fight is to take place in the UK where I doubt Khan is a bigger draw.

Comment

Brook ducking Spence though

Comment

Khan barely beat Algeri, let him risk a fight against someone else for alot less money than a 50/50 or 40/60 deal with Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by boxnight View Post
              It's Hatton vs Witter all over again
              At least Khan is willing to enter into negotiations with Brook, Hatton use his popularity with the British public to duck Witter shamelessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                At least Khan is willing to enter into negotiations with Brook, Hatton use his popularity with the British public to duck Witter shamelessly.
                He's not entering in to negotiations though is he.Want's the world champion to take 30% and he takes 70% he's coming off a loss where he was knocked cold .Is no PPV star doesn't fill arena's has only twitter fans who don't go and don't/can't buy.

Khan is foolishly living off the little he did in the past many years ago , his last taste of glory was five years ago since then he's fought mediocre opposition and been badly knocked out.

Hatton swerved Witter as you say shamelessly and anyone would be lying to call that differently weather they like it or not.

Khan wants none of this and is running just as badly.

Comment

If Brook gets 30%, it will be his biggest payday to date.

If Khan gets 50%, it will not be his biggest payday to date.

Those are the facts. Brooktards don't like #facts

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    He's not entering in to negotiations though is he.Want's the world champion to take 30% and he takes 70% he's coming off a loss where he was knocked cold .Is no PPV star doesn't fill arena's has only twitter fans who don't go and don't/can't buy.

Khan is foolishly living off the little he did in the past many years ago , his last taste of glory was five years ago since then he's fought mediocre opposition and been badly knocked out.

Hatton swerved Witter as you say shamelessly and anyone would be lying to call that differently weather they like it or not.

Khan wants none of this and is running just as badly.

Anything you say about Khan I truly take with a pinch of salt, not even 0.01%. I can chat with laceup and others and disagree with their opinions and vice Versa but with you I can because I know Khan has done something to you personally, which has definitely affected you in a sad way.

Comment

Working...
                    X