Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hunts For New Opponent, Wawrzyk Fails PED Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    It is hilarious how Wilder gets slammed every time his damn opponent is caught cheating..wtf kinda sense does that make?
    Pretty obvious why. Most of these fans are golden boy PR supporters

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      Well, yeah, I'm sure Wilder would fight clowns too.

Your point?

He hasnt got a point, he's offended you're stating the obvious, that no one wanted to see this garbage fight, cos.....

wilder is 'MERICAN!

Surely we'll see a better opponent brought in now? you can't get much worse than warz....cba to google his name

Comment

why is wbrc fox 6 the only source with this information?

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          why is wbrc fox 6 the only source with this information?
          It's the local channel out of Alabama. It wouldn't surprise me if someone from Wilder's camp gave the hometown news the scoop first

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It's the local channel out of Alabama. It wouldn't surprise me if someone from Wilder's camp gave the hometown news the scoop first
            Thanks bro
            Green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              i wonder if wilder even knows yet haha. looks like he posted on twitter about a half hour ago but it was just birthday wishes to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

He hasnt got a point, he's offended you're stating the obvious, that no one wanted to see this garbage fight, cos.....

wilder is 'MERICAN!

Surely we'll see a better opponent brought in now? you can't get much worse than warz....cba to google his name
                Hahaha, he'd be big points in scrabble.

Let's hope the fill-in is someone decent. Not confident, but, one can hope.

You'd think years of being let down by boxing would kill any hope I once had but..glutton for punishment, I guess.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hunts For New Opponent, Wawrzyk Fails PED Test

Yet another Deontay Wilder opponent has tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug. The WBC informed promoter Lou DiBella on Tuesday that Poland's Andrzej Wawrzyk (33-1, 19 KOs) has tested positive for an undisclosed PED. Wawrzyk was supposed to challenge Wilder for the WBC world heavyweight title February 25 at Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama, but DiBella told BoxingScene.com that he is looking for a replacement for Wawrzyk.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Jesus Christ....these damn steroid abusing Russians don't know when to stop. SMH

Comment

good, the guy was a bum anyway

fight someone with a pulse

Comment

Working...
                      X