No announcement yet.

Jacobs Is Going To KO GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
    Yeah because you know me so well smh. This is my only account here, Im not like you bruh. Accept the bet or fly away. GO ahead DO IT. I know Chollo Vista has more then one account but every alt has a personality and Chollo Vista is his worst one.
    Who'd be here for months, and offer a permaban account bet?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Who'd be here for months, and offer a permaban account bet?

Someone who's confident in his choice. Are you???

Comment

I claimed her before you were born. I actually claim you on my taxes, as well as her.
        My dad claimed you before you were born...then I adopted you when he passed and took Lana as my lawfully wedded concubine...we'll make you a sibling so you won't be lonely

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
          My dad claimed you before you were born...then I adopted you when he passed and took Lana as my lawfully wedded concubine...we'll make you a sibling so you won't be lonely

Claimed her before the Big Bang

Comment

Claimed her before the Big Bang

LMAO...you got her man...have fun!

Comment

I can just feel it holmes, ggg has a lot to worry about come March 18, 2017. If ggg doesn't get Jacobs out of there in 5 rounds it's over for ggg

Consequences!
              Wanna bet on it? How about 500 Trillion points?

My 500 T to your 500 T that Jacobs doesn't KO GGG

Comment

Yes, this fight is 50/50 but Jacobs is the one whose been thru adversity in and out of the ring and I think that will be the difference
                LMAO.....GGG was roaming the streets beating up people twice his size in a gang invested 3rd world country at 10 years old. He and his friends ruled the streets as teens.

GGG don't play around when it comes down to throwing those fists. Jacobs is a good boxer but GGG doesn't "lose his power or fade" as the fight progresses. He continues to pummel the opponent until they basically give up. The longer this fight goes, the worse it's going to be for Jacobs. He is actually the one who needs to get this fight over with quick imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LMAO.....GGG was roaming the streets beating up people twice his size in a gang invested 3rd world country at 10 years old. He and his friends ruled the streets as teens.

GGG don't play around when it comes down to throwing those fists. Jacobs is a good boxer but GGG doesn't "lose his power or fade" as the fight progresses. He continues to pummel the opponent until they basically give up. The longer this fight goes, the worse it's going to be for Jacobs. He is actually the one who needs to get this fight over with quick imo.

Beating Cancer>>>GGG's manufactured hard luck story of bullying teens on the "tough" streets of kazakhstan

the longer the fight goes the worse for GGG...when's the last time GGG went the distance?

Comment

LMAO...you got her man...have fun!

It was a 12 round TKO, you gave me a tough one. No one has fought to e-take Lana from me as hard as you did. I took you into deep waters, and eventually deep space and made you retire on your stool.

Comment

• GGG by KO in 9.

the road to Canelo continues..

Comment

Working...
                      X