Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia, 2-1 Underdog vs. Thurman: 'I Guess Vegas Don't Like Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That the way you like it Swift! Defy the odds again!

Comment

If it's about gambling with odds, then it has nothing to do with whether they like you or not. Trying to win some money by gambling has nothing to do with hate or love. They see you as the underdog simply because you're more basic compared to Thurman.

Comment

I don't hate Garcia at those odds. I think this is a 50/50ish type fight. Maybe I'm personally leaning more 55/45 or 60/40 Thurman's way, but I respect those guys feeling its 50/50 or Garcia should even be the favorite & I take their opinions into account with my betting strategies. And doing so 2-1 on Garcia isn't bad.

Angel bout to be betting his Thurman check on Danny so he can visit Girl Collection after the fight & make it rain on ******* & p#ssies of all races.

Comment

Sounds about right. I might have to throw a stack on Garcia

Comment

Garcia is about to fight a full sized hard hitting ww. He's in for a long night. It will be a good fight though. My moneys on Thurman.

Comment

2 to 1 odds either way is a good bet on a fight like this, but Danny has done this before and I expect him to do it again. But this is probably not the last time these two will fight for a belt, because whoever loses will probably get another strap from some other welter and they do it again. this could be the start of a great rivalry. but add in spence, crawford, broner and its some great fights that can be made.

Comment

Sounds long to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  That the way you like it Swift! Defy the odds again!
                  Yeh both times before I bet against Garcia not gonna make that mistake again. Don't know why but for some reason he always fights at the level of competition in front of him???

Comment

I don't like you either Garcia. Thurman gone tax dat ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I don't like you either Garcia. Thurman gone tax dat ass!!
                      Now I'm nervous...

Comment

Working...
                      X