Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Coming To America, as Hearn Begins Build To Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like it or not this fight will go a long way in deciding the future health of boxing in America..It's certainly going to help decide the future of Al Haymon's influence in boxing..It would be unforgivable to turn down this fight.

Comment

He shouldn't be booking any plane tickets to here yet first best Vlad. When vlad trains hard has stamina and lets hands go he is very hard to beat overlooking him over one horrible performance can back fire big time promoter should know that one step at a time

Comment

Vlad is gonna beat joshua and we are gonna get Wilder vs Klitchko, then maybe joshua vs wilder.

Comment

Joshua/Klitschko vs Wilder/Parker(if Wilder beats the Polish guy) would be the perfect "build up"

Comment

Will be a fantastic fight

Comment

i can't believe they would let a known drug dealer like joshua into the us

Comment

Wlad -Joshua is bigger than Wilder -Joshua

Comment

We should not allow that criminal on American soil! I'm writing a letter to President D. *****!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    We should not allow that criminal on American soil! I'm writing a letter to President D. *****!
                    Wishing AJ gets Denied entry ? Thats the only way your skinny legged wilder will not be koed son lol......you should embrace AJ as your own because he will be the king ....bet on it

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      i can't believe they would let a known drug dealer like joshua into the us
                      Build another wall

Comment

Working...
                      X