Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Kirkland, Lemieux vs. Stevens Land on BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Kirkland, Lemieux vs. Stevens Land on BoxNation

    BoxNation will air two blockbuster bills exclusively live on the channel with five-time world champion Miguel Cotto facing knockout king James Kirkland on February 25th before former IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux takes on Curtis Stevens on March 11th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    didn't realise stevens was so damn short. lemiuex is only 5'9

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
      didn't realise stevens was so damn short. lemiuex is only 5'9
      Stevens is like 5'6 I think

      Comment


      • #4
        So Cotto still believes he is one of the biggest names in boxing and always thinks of himself as the A side but he could only land Boxnation?
        Finally the "Legend" (what a joke") is startig to look what he is, a past his prime fighter that always lost the big one... since early 2000's or something .

        Hopefully Kirkland knocks him out and Cotto dissapears from the boxing landscape

        Comment


        • #5
          Lemieux/Stevens might as well go on Boxnation, the winner will be facing BJS on there later this year.

          Comment


          • #6
            I want to see Lemiuex Stevens but no way in hell I am paying Cotto's joke fight.

            Comment


            • #7
              I thought Cotto fight was on PPV?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Lemieux/Stevens might as well go on Boxnation, the winner will be facing BJS on there later this year.
                the winner of that fight s gets the chicken canelo in september

                Comment


                • #9
                  PPV for the US....BoxNation is for UK viewers. Now we can stream BoxNation though and not have to pay for this joke of a fight. That's how I watch most of the fights tat are not worth paying for.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                    So Cotto still believes he is one of the biggest names in boxing and always thinks of himself as the A side but he could only land Boxnation?
                    Finally the "Legend" (what a joke") is startig to look what he is, a past his prime fighter that always lost the big one... since early 2000's or something .

                    Hopefully Kirkland knocks him out and Cotto dissapears from the boxing landscape
                    Take the hate goggles off. Cotto vs Kirkland is going to be on HBO PPV, although it should be free HBO. Either way, with Mayweather gone, Pac is #1, Canelo and Cotto are 2a/2b.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP