Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Nah, I can do that here. Quest ****ed up Silva's test. You know, the combatant in the same fight...on the same day....at the same lab. yea. Could have been that, no?
    NO! The substance was marijuana. Diaz admits to using. ALL LABS had levels of marijuana. The more diluted urine samples had less of a concentration but that is to be expected. Like even Diaz's "expert" said, he never saw QUEST make an error on a marijuana sample by giving a positive result when it shouldn't. SMRTL did miss on the positive result of the Russian women. So it could have been that .... but as I stated, the dilution of the urine was the reason for the differences in levels.

QUEST:
    SCREENING TEST - Positive
    CONFIRMATION TEST - Positive

SMRTL:
    SCREENING TEST - negative but found 50-60 ng/ml in diluted urine samples.
    CONFIRMATION TEST - NOT DONE

Dilution was the difference

His own surgeon said he was fine and didn't need the medication. You stop it. If he would have taken the medication, it would have been cheating. Point blank. His surgeon had to be stopped from aiding him in cheating.
    Nope. You are not getting it. Manny's team is asked if can go fight in his condition. Meaning, you are not getting no meds tonight so now its up to you if you can still go in there. Your name is not FLoyd so we are not protecting you!!! Manny had no choice but to say yes. If he said no and the NSAC stopped Manny from going in that ring, Manny would have been in big trouble!!! Plus lose out on not fighting.

This is where you go on about the independent TUEC being in his pocket. Look how many people you need in his pocket for your conspiracy theory to hold up. Sure, let's add 3 or more doctors to the people who needed to be paid hush money. And please stop putting words in my mouth. I did NOT point out his only avenue for anything. You're just making that up just like you tried to make up a quote for Dr. Eichner.
    Nope, all they needed is a fake doctor named Alex Ariza to fake a medical condition and USADA would do the rest. Floyd didn't have to testify. They didn't see what we know in that Floyd was looking fine just before the IV drinking, laughing, vitals all good, .... again, look at those studies. I even told you before. Once you drink up, the body rehydrates quickly. Floyd had all day to do that. We saw him drinking adequately.

STUDY: After 1 hour urine concentration went from severely dehydrated to extremely rehydrated.

At least Floyd could have made it look good and go to the hospital. Nope. He knew that he would get it his way in Nevada.

Ok, then condemn him for roughing up his girl. What does this have to do with the topic? This is what we call, a DEFLECTION. I think you know something about that, since it's one of your key words

Nope, I responded directly to your post. You said he never was convicted .... yes he was.

Floyd would say that he was 100% ALL Natural but we now know that it was all a lie.

Comment

Yap! She goes to Tyson's hotel room at 3am...for what? Tea? lol.

and about Floyd...Agreed 100%. I think at worse he pushed her around...held her down...something on that level. Anyway, not sure why this is even a part of this discussion. Just more ADP Jedi Mind Tricks.
      https://wn.com/desiree_washington

as for that out of the ring shlt, we know how they are. dig up as much shlt as you can and throw it against the wall. acts of desperation.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        he was an easy target and got jailed for having consensual *** without a 3rd party witness.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/forum...viction-(VIDEO)

at worst, may put ''hands'' on that gold digger. if there were any real injuries, those pics would have made cyberspace crash.
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Yap! She goes to Tyson's hotel room at 3am...for what? Tea? lol.

and about Floyd...Agreed 100%. I think at worse he pushed her around...held her down...something on that level. Anyway, not sure why this is even a part of this discussion. Just more ADP Jedi Mind Tricks.

Trav, you went there and now want to know why this came up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          NO! The substance was marijuana. Diaz admits to using. ALL LABS had levels of marijuana. The more diluted urine samples had less of a concentration but that is to be expected. Like even Diaz's "expert" said, he never saw QUEST make an error on a marijuana sample by giving a positive result when it shouldn't. SMRTL did miss on the positive result of the Russian women. So it could have been that .... but as I stated, the dilution of the urine was the reason for the differences in levels.

QUEST:
          SCREENING TEST - Positive
          CONFIRMATION TEST - Positive

SMRTL:
          SCREENING TEST - negative but found 50-60 ng/ml in diluted urine samples.
          CONFIRMATION TEST - NOT DONE

Dilution was the difference
          So you're back on dilution being the problem? Are you willing to stand by that this time?

Because remember, I have 2 experts that say you are wrong. If you come back with some experts that say you are right, I may start to rethink my position. What you got?

And for the sake of this thread, post your experts in the other thread. Thanks.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Nope. You are not getting it. Manny's team is asked if can go fight in his condition. Meaning, you are not getting no meds tonight so now its up to you if you can still go in there. Your name is not FLoyd so we are not protecting you!!! Manny had no choice but to say yes. If he said no and the NSAC stopped Manny from going in that ring, Manny would have been in big trouble!!! Plus lose out on not fighting.
          Wrong. His surgeon clearly stated he was at normal strength before the fight.

"We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”

Going into the fight. Do you know what that means?

Nope, all they needed is a fake doctor named Alex Ariza to fake a medical condition and USADA would do the rest. Floyd didn't have to testify. They didn't see what we know in that Floyd was looking fine just before the IV drinking, laughing, vitals all good, .... again, look at those studies. I even told you before. Once you drink up, the body rehydrates quickly. Floyd had all day to do that. We saw him drinking adequately.

STUDY: After 1 hour urine concentration went from severely dehydrated to extremely rehydrated.

At least Floyd could have made it look good and go to the hospital. Nope. He knew that he would get it his way in Nevada.
          Sooooo...again, you saying that the DCO who was present at the time BEFORE THE IV was paid off. And you're saying that all parties involved fudged things so well that the TUEC didn't know any better? Yea ok. Your conspiracy theory is ******ed. Carry on.

Nope, I responded directly to your post. You said he never was convicted .... yes he was.

Floyd would say that he was 100% ALL Natural but we now know that it was all a lie.
          And you are still going with this as if you think I was talking about him battering women? Really?

Comment

I went there???? Didn't you once post something about apples and oranges?

Feel free to condemn him battering women all you want. We see through your bullshlt. You just come off looking like SemiGreat said. DESPERATE!
            Last edited by travestyny; 01-21-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

you got pics of may cuffed. do you have any of the woman and her bruises ?

pls dont ask me to google it....................

Comment

So you're back on dilution being the problem? Are you willing to stand by that this time?

Because remember, I have 2 experts that say you are wrong. If you come back with some experts that say you are right, I may start to rethink my position. What you got?

And for the sake of this thread, post your experts in the other thread. Thanks.
                Experts? Diaz's defense team?

I have all experts saying that results can vary dramatically. But you already knew this! BOOOM!

Gotta get some shut eye now. Will check later. Hope you finally put down some scientific evidence stating how its not possible even though I proved that it is.
                Just like they pointed out. Diaz's expert witness NEVER came across this type of case and did NOT come back with any scientific evidence to prove his single scenario. Couldn't even say how much Diaz would have to drink.

So maybe you can do it. Cannot wait to see all that when I wake up!

Wrong. His surgeon clearly stated he was at normal strength before the fight.

"We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”

Going into the fight. Do you know what that means?
                Can mean anything:
                a) Either it was so Manny can fight that night with no meds
                b) He was told by Manny that he felt that his strength was good but doesn't mean that the injury was no longer there. If you watch or played any sport, you would know what I mean. You never saw someone come back from an injury and reinjure soon after he plays "live"? Happened to me and saw this happen a ton of times.
                Unlike some other sports, in boxing meds need to be applied before a fight. Other sports, you can apply during or get a top off during.

Kobe too said that even after the final injury before surgery, he felt that his shoulder was strong enough ... but then had surgery. Was he not saying the truth? Before his games, he would get his meds.

c) With meds, he was able to punch at normal strength

Sooooo...again, you saying that the DCO who was present at the time BEFORE THE IV was paid off. And you're saying that all parties involved fudged things so well that the TUEC didn't know any better? Yea ok. Your conspiracy theory is ******ed. Carry on.
                You explain how someone can delay 6 hours then be allowed to get an IV? After all that time, do you not think that Floyd would have been rehydrated without the IV?

The DCO was inept? A rookie? Or just letting Floyd control when he would give his urine(6 hours later)? Floyd said after the weighin that he was going to go bet on the basketball game and did! DCO was OK with that? USADA was OK with all of the delays?

How can fighters such as Canelo rehydrate 20lbs and no IV yet Floyd needs an IV when he sits at that weight? While I'm quite sure that it affects Canelo but at least he followed the rules (no banned IV) and did not get a RETRO TUE. Reason is, if it was anyone else besides Floyd, they would have been investigated and suspended!

Before they implemented the rules in UFC, USADA let the athletes know that they cannot get an IV after weigh ins as its banned. Many complained but couldn't use no matter how badly they were dehydrated.

Spoiled cheating Floyd, gets a RETRO for what? Giving urine?
                blood 10 days before?
                A bit of exercise the day before just to stay sharp?

It's obvious but you are a fan and NOT objective.

Floyd put in his request nearly 3 weeks after the fight. That's like taking PEDs then 3 weeks after the fight getting a doctor's note to make it legit .... that is what Floyd did. Lance Armstrong did and others did.

And you are still going with this as if you think I was talking about him battering women? Really?
                You started all that. You went there. I reminded you that you were ...... WRONG!!!

Comment

I went there???? Didn't you once post something about apples and oranges?

Feel free to condemn him battering women all you want. We see through your bullshlt. You just come off looking like SemiGreat said. DESPERATE!
                  Desperate is you and Semi discussing another athlete and then saying Floyd must have just did this and that ... speculation and desperation!

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    you got pics of may cuffed. do you have any of the woman and her bruises ?

pls dont ask me to google it....................

So you are saying that Floyd was thrown in jail but was not guilty?

Comment

So you are saying that Floyd was thrown in jail but was not guilty?
                      they say pictures are better than words.

Comment

Working...
                      X