Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    WADA doesn't conduct tests.
    Your right......

I guess this proves how unregulated the drug testing business is, even WADA is abit shady! once a athlete has given a sample, he/she has basically handed somebody their career.

There needs to be more regulation and security surrounding samples. Hopefully in the future they will have procedures that surpass taking blood from athletes.

Comment

Hmmm is that why he gave up his spot with the WBC because of their Mandatory VADA Testing Program

Won't jump to conclusion just have to wait and see but I remember in October it was reported that Amir Khan AND David Haye FAILED to Enroll in WBC's Testing Program that should've been a RED FLAG but nobody really talked about that
      Last edited by sicko; 01-20-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

This rumour came from a comedy website, it also says Hilary Clinton is working in macdonals . Complete bollox

Comment

when fighters get caught with a dirty test they always say its the medicine that their using for their broken arm, hand, etc.

if this is the case, why dont they come out before hand and be like hey look, im taking this stuff to treat my hand, arm, etc. so if my test comes up positive for anything, there's your answer. this will make them look less suspect.

Comment

Excuse will be when he was on his hands and knees praying to alah Kel Brook whacked a roid right up his rectum ...cheating teriyaki

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Hmmm is that why he gave up his spot with the WBC because of their Mandatory VADA Testing Program

Won't jump to conclusion just have to wait and see but I remember in October it was reported that Amir Khan AND David Haye FAILED to Enroll in WBC's Testing Program that should've been a RED FLAG but nobody really talked about that
              Both did end up enrolling in the end. This rumoured failed test came from enforced VADA testing that comes with the WBC.

Comment

Canelo did beat him anyway. And Canelo might destroy another drug cheat in Chavez Jr.

Comment

Canelo about to clean the sport of 2 drug cheats in back to back fights? Nice.

Comment

He should have cleaned up his system with 750MG of Saline

Comment

So uh....... whats up?

Comment

Working...
                      X