Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Fighter to Come Out of the Eastern Bloc Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    He had one hell of a run.

And in one division, too.

I'm sure he'd get hate about that these days.
    He was always fun to watch. First time I was ever truly devastated by a boxer's loss was when he lost to Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      He was always fun to watch. First time I was ever truly devastated by a boxer's loss was when he lost to Hatton.
      Yeah, I really thought he would take Hatton, but he was at the end.

Comment

I hope loma continues the run he's on, avenges the salido loss and becomes an unbeatable force where he retires on top. no-one has done near what he has from turning pro to where he is now, just a hell of a lot of fun to watch whether as a casual, but also mesmerising for a more trained eye too.

A win over mikey garcia would solidify him in the p4p standings..

people can say amateur dont mean s#it but he fought a lot in the WSB, which is far higher calibre 5 rounders vs best-in-country boxers, than 10x 4-6 rounder fights with journeymen to start the pro record as many fighters do.

No headgear 10-point-must fights.. What he did evidently lack was actually facing lower skilled durable's who would fight dirty.. salido..

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
          I hope loma continues the run he's on, avenges the salido loss and becomes an unbeatable force where he retires on top. no-one has done near what he has from turning pro to where he is now, just a hell of a lot of fun to watch whether as a casual, but also mesmerising for a more trained eye too.

A win over mikey garcia would solidify him in the p4p standings..

people can say amateur dont mean s#it but he fought a lot in the WSB, which is far higher calibre 5 rounders vs best-in-country boxers, than 10x 4-6 rounder fights with journeymen to start the pro record as many fighters do.

No headgear 10-point-must fights.. What he did evidently lack was actually facing lower skilled durable's who would fight dirty.. salido..
          He beats Salido in the rematch all day long. Especially with a ref who has even one eye that works.

Comment

Vitaly Klitschko sure

Comment

Wladimir had a truly great career.

I think Loma may top him though if he keeps going.

Comment

It's disrespect to put Loma over the accomplished Klit bros.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  It's disrespect to put Loma over the accomplished Klit bros.
                  You know what's really disrespectful?

Calling them the "Klit" brothers.

Comment

Working...
                  X