No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman to Danny Garcia: You're Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Danny got busted up by a shot to hell Zab Judah.

Thurman got this.

What happened to your boy Pedraza??

lol
    You're a cornball

Don't bother replying Im not gonna read it

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
      You're a cornball
      Zab didn't bust him up?

Herrera's didn't bust him up?

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. I think Thurman takes it, but Danny's proven me wrong before. I've rarely seen such an unimpressive looking fighter be that good. I keep expecting Garcia to lose and he keeps on winning.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Please do it!! Would be a great night like when Maidana put a beating on Broner. S#cks cause Danny seems like a cool kid but his father ruins everything for him. #theamonetime
          Isn't the 1st time a Pop Trainer was a blowhard. That doesn't mean anything as far as his son goes. Danny's talent has put him where he's at right now. Yes, he's had a couple weak performances in recent years, but he was never embarrassed. If anything, Collazo embarrassed Thurmos by doubling him over with body shots. That's something Keef can never live down. I have confidence Danny takes charge, adjusts, puts in a very good performance and gets a UD. But the real winners will be the fans. I don't see a boring fight happening between these two. Thurmos has just been running his mouth way the he!! too much for my liking. I'll be laughing when he's feigning shock at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            How mad would the boxing world be if somehow Garcia "Khan's" Thurman???
            I certainly wouldn't be mad. And I doubt a majority would be mad at that. I'd be laughing too hard to be shocked.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
              Yea, something tell Thurman is going to have a problem finding his rhythm in the late rounds and let DG take a decision.

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              This is what I think will happen. We're sure that Thurman doesn't have otherworldly power at this point in his career and I think Danny's power will be enough of a threat to keep Thurman reluctant to over engage.

This fight could be similar to the Collazo fight, where Keith really shines early but as the fight progresses, Danny slowly boxes his way back in the fight and takes it to a close decision.
              Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                as a 'white Canadian' fan, listening to this vulgar Angel Garcia during the press conference was disturbing and insulting, it seems like a real 50-50 fight but now I really wanna see One Time put DG to sleep and watch his punk father suffer. Boxing does not need clowns like him, if the WBA and WBC had any integrity they should be distancing them selves from this goof and ban that idiot from ringside.
                Thats what I am saying, the guy takes stuff too far and soon his son is gonna end up paying the price for it. Angel Garcia is a joke anf needs a muzzle if he is to be ringside,

Comment

Thurman is always bragging about his KO power but he has proved recently that its a myth.

I don't think Garcia is bothered TBH, and I think this will be a lot more competitive than the Thurman nuthuggers would like to believe.

I'd like to see Danny Garica is a real war, see if he has the stones or not.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    How mad would the boxing world be if somehow Garcia "Khan's" Thurman???
                    Super mad......its gonna happen and imma love every second of it. Those dissing danny will disappear like roaches when the light comes on.

Comment

I'm always curious about the Floyd fanboy's attitude to Thurman. Why do they all dislike him?

Comment

Working...
                      X