Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Veteran Judge: Horn Has No Real Talent, Pacquiao By KO in 3 To 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    People will take this as a Pac-tard (me) defending this fight -- and believe me, I'm not. It's a trash fight and completely pointless. It is. I hate, hate, hate the fight.

That said, Horn isn't some Rod Salka like bum, okay. Horn is the 11th rated welter in the world, ahead of the likes of Andre Berto (who is rated 13th), Miguel Vasquez (17th), Robert Guerrero (31), and Sadam Ali (32).
    They'd all beat him

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      People keep referring to Horn as a 'bum' and saying he has fought nobodies, yet he has fought fighters just as high in calibre as Crawford, other than Victor Postol of course. People need to credit Horns wins more.
      Who knew PAC still had ride or die stans like this?

Comment

this fight ****ing sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          McTavish telling it like it is. Gotta respect the man for being a straight shooter.
          TcTavish is a ****ing terrible referee and whatever he knew about the game he obviously has forgotten. Horn is a good boxer and is taking way too much flak from a lot of ignorant fools here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            McTavish telling it like it is. Gotta respect the man for being a straight shooter.
            Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            It's a shame that Katsidis is completely shot now because that would've been worth tuning in to. Horn isn't even as good as a prime Katsidis. Tell me I'm wrong, Aussies.
            I think you are wrong, one thing for sure is that Horn has a lot more skill than Katsidis ever had. Katsidis was a tough SOB but he went life and death with a past his best Willie Limond and his best performance was his ko loss to Casamayor who was probably past his best at that time also, he also fought well against Marquez. Name Katsidis best wins? Theres not much too list, I was a big fan of his but he didn't have a lot of good wins. Kevin Mitchell is probably his best! Horn is better or I should say will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              People will take this as a Pac-tard (me) defending this fight -- and believe me, I'm not. It's a trash fight and completely pointless. It is. I hate, hate, hate the fight.

That said, Horn isn't some Rod Salka like bum, okay. Horn is the 11th rated welter in the world, ahead of the likes of Andre Berto (who is rated 13th), Miguel Vasquez (17th), Robert Guerrero (31), and Sadam Ali (32).
              You can buy ratings, Horn is not very good look at his fights he is not ready nor qualified to fight Manny.

The guys rated below him that you mention ALL beat him, his ranking is off Bailey and Funika, both shot , the guy has a draw and has been on his ass in 17 fights, he aint near ready and right now he is every bit a Rod Salka level guy.

Come on .

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
                I think you are wrong, one thing for sure is that Horn has a lot more skill than Katsidis ever had. Katsidis was a tough SOB but he went life and death with a past his best Willie Limond and his best performance was his ko loss to Casamayor who was probably past his best at that time also, he also fought well against Marquez. Name Katsidis best wins? Theres not much too list, I was a big fan of his but he didn't have a lot of good wins. Kevin Mitchell is probably his best! Horn is better or I should say will be better.
                Horn is just as hittable by the top guys as Katsidis, the difference is Rocky was more aggressive which ment he gets hit, Horns is open and not very quick feet just a matter of time and class opponent.

When Horn fights real world class in form guys you watch Horn crumble.

Comment

Horns record impresses me more than Crawfords.

Comment

While he's not wrong, Bruce is an active judge, and needs to shut the **** up and keep his opinions to himself. Or better yet, have less of an opinion, and focus on doing his job properly.

Judges are already under massive pressure due to questionable scoring, an active guy coming out and voicing such strong opinions towards a fight that is yet to occur, does not reflect well on the expectation that judges are unbias and can remove themselves from pre-conceptions.

Comment

Horns record impresses me more than Crawfords.

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      He moves very well and is fast and strong and has a very good jab and is accurate.

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
                      I think you are wrong, one thing for sure is that Horn has a lot more skill than Katsidis ever had.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      this fight ****ing sucks
                      That's what I respect about you, Makavelli. Despite being a Pactard you're calling it like it is. You're a straight shooter like McTavish.

Comment

Working...
                      X