Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG destroys Jacobs he deserves respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Tripple Duck for taking on a +550 ( 15.38% ) opponent on the moneyline -- only 50-50 fights is what the great Golovtard will be remembered for. FACTS. But yo I think my boy Danny Jacobs is going to spark this hype-job!

Comment

The number 1 and number 2 guys have signed on to fight each other. Win lose or draw both men deserve respect.

Comment

Notice that Golovkin has to "destroy" Jacobs. Winning by decision wouldn't be enough.

Comment

Jacobs is GGG's first taste of a B level middleweight in my opinion. Kell Brook is a B+/A- type of fighter, but obviously was giving up too much size.

Jacobs career so far points to a solid B level fighter. He is not elite - but his athleticism and punch power make him extremely dangerous. He does a few things better than GGG to be a real threat, but his chin is questionable and as I said in my opinion he is not elite, and I can't see a fighter like that beating GGG, unless he lands something.

I think we will learn more about both guys in this fight, I am looking forward to seeing Golovkin in a real fight, I just hope that neither guy gets caught cold early, I want to see ability take over the fight, not a jackpot shot.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Jacobs is GGG's first taste of a B level middleweight in my opinion. Kell Brook is a B+/A- type of fighter, but obviously was giving up too much size.

Jacobs career so far points to a solid B level fighter. He is not elite - but his athleticism and punch power make him extremely dangerous. He does a few things better than GGG to be a real threat, but his chin is questionable and as I said in my opinion he is not elite, and I can't see a fighter like that beating GGG, unless he lands something.

I think we will learn more about both guys in this fight, I am looking forward to seeing Golovkin in a real fight, I just hope that neither guy gets caught cold early, I want to see ability take over the fight, not a jackpot shot.
            40 years a pro and about to step up to B-level!

Comment

The funny thing is that there are more than a 1000 posts of people saying that Golovkin didn't need to fight Jacobs because Pirog had already done it. this is pre 2016 Q3...

fans were complaining that Jacobs priced himself out therefore everyone said GGG didn't need to fight him, aside from the exponential list of posts that he got ''destroyed'' by Pirog..

Great fight indeed. Just a sorry form of hypocrites...

of course once the fight was official, one flew over the cuckoos nest.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Notice that Golovkin has to "destroy" Jacobs. Winning by decision wouldn't be enough.
                See you are reaching now, chill out

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  See you are reaching now, chill out
                  Mmm no, people expect more of GGG than mere wins. Only KO's count for him.

Comment

we all know why bumlovkin chose jacobs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

whoever thinks jacobs is a worthy opponent needs a reality check

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      we all know why bumlovkin chose jacobs

whoever thinks jacobs is a worthy opponent needs a reality check
                      The thing is Jacobs' KO ironically is what Judah vs Tszyu should'Ve done. Milking out a power shot vs getting up has its advantages to recover. If I'm not mistaken, by the 4th count Jacobs realized in a panic that the ref was calling the fight.

There's no way Khan could'Ve gotten up that coherently and quick staring at the ref that he was good to go. Khan was KTFO. Had Judah milked the knockdown perhaps it could'Ve been a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X