Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is hit anti-Muslim abuse after he tweeted picture praying in mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Ask all these people who their favorite boxer is and they'll say Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      No but hating people because of their religion does.

What race are muslims then?

Comment

Ask all these people who their favorite boxer is and they'll say Muhammad Ali
        muhammad ali was a ****tard and a boring fighter so him being a muslim was cherry on top for my hatred of him. he talked all that **** about whites but must've forgot that Arab muslims regarded Africans as subhuman trash too and used them as slaves long before white Americans ever did. basically he was a piece of ****, ignorant of his own "religion of peace"'s history.
        Last edited by John Barron; 01-18-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          They don't pray to the same God, but keep telling yourself they do if that makes you feel better
          You realise Jesus was jewish right?....On his crucifix it didn't say Here is God. It said "King of the Jews." If muslims pray to the God of Abraham and Jews pray to the God of Abraham...and Jesus was a Jew....what God do you believe Christians worship since (by your own logic) it can't be the same God Jesus (A Jew) was preaching about.....

Comment

Who cares SAY IT TO HIS FACE! We know they will never in a Million Years ever grow a pair to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              muhammad ali was a ****tard and a boring fighter so him being a muslim was cherry on top for my hatred of him. he talked all that **** about whites but must've forgot that Arab muslims regarded Africans as subhuman trash too and used them as slaves long before white Americans ever did. basically he was a piece of ****, ignorant of his own "religion of peace"'s history.
              OK. Not sure why you're telling me this but OK

Comment

Those poor muslims, always minding their own business. Always respecting the views and religious practices of others, exhibiting tolerance and liberty.

CNN said that Islam was the most peaceful loving religion in the world.

Comment

OK. Not sure why you're telling me this but OK

Comment

thats just ignorant and horrible

Comment

i used to like him too

Comment

Working...
                      X