Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is hit anti-Muslim abuse after he tweeted picture praying in mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    so is islam....and all the other religions.
    That's actually quite a good point that....haha!

But every religion has good points though, and that's what Joshua from my perspective is utilizing.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-19-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I get that you're insecure and feel that only you are a real Christian which in all honesty is totally laughable.
      Not insecure at all, just found your comment laughable. Never said a thing about me being a Christian. Just said that the word gets thrown around when it isn't followed. From your comments you seem the insecure one as you wouldn't even answer the question when I asked who you were praying to. Nice projecting though.

Comment

• Who gives a ****.Shame on you people

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Social media is like 90% of joshuas marketing.
          You have to think AJ has a personal PR manager at this point. Which in turn means that something like this could have been a deliberate move. They might feel that his personality needs some edges.

Comment

• Im no religion expert and also do not practice any religion, but religion itself doesnt have to correlate with insane ****. There are other factors relevant like education, culture etc which play a role which direction a society will go.

I was in indonesia for a couple of months and the islam they practiced there is pretty tolerant and i felt safer in indonesia than in the phillipines, which are majority christian people.
            Also, I think Iran was pretty tolerant and free a couple of decades ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              yea i saw his pic on ig and was like wait hes muslim? dont let Sterling Archer see this
              Freedom., is he still your favourite Black athlete?

You should have said Usain Bolt instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Your arguing with a racist moron who knows nothing about Islam or Arabs. I wouldn't even waste by breath.
                Lol one of them actually sent me a red because I argued thier logic hahahaha

Comment

• Only issue I have is isn't it disrespectful to the Muslim faith to wear shades and take pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Only issue I have is isn't it disrespectful to the Muslim faith to wear shades and take pics?
                    Take pics yes kind of but only for the Super Old folks who didnt have the technology. Also it would of been fine since they werent there during normal prayer service. Shades no.
                    Last edited by AneesMoha; 01-21-2017, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                      Take pics yes. Shades no.
                      Thanks
                      The hate he gets for that is sad. It's only gonna get worst here in the states now that dumb azz trump is president

Comment

Working...
                      X