Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All us Boxing fans agree Mayweather vs McGregor is pure crap, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All us Boxing fans agree Mayweather vs McGregor is pure crap, right?

we all agree this match up is a complete joke and a fleece on combat sport fans money, right?

millions of dollars being thrown around for a glamorized sparring match.

of all the matches mayweather could come back to, to earn his 50-0 record, there is the potential he comes back to get that win vs guy making his pro debut in boxing?

there should be out right destain for this fight and a boycott if you ask me. all this does in my opinion, cheapen boxing as a whole.

my question, who supports this crap and intends on buying it if it does happen? and why?

and who is against it, and why? I am curious on both ends.

I'd watch it. But Floyd never gives advantages does he? Would it be possible for boixing v mma?

But Connor will be paid for a boxing masterclass so might be OK for connor

Comment

It's not a serious competition but it can only look good for boxing so why would you have a problem with it?

Comment

Good side show act... Winner takes all though... Grow balls gents...

Comment

Conor McGregor and his people know he doesn't have a chance at winning. Purely about striking while the iron is hot for them, making the most money they can off Conor's momentum. Fair play to them, but it damages both sports in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I'd watch it. But Floyd never gives advantages does he? Would it be possible for boixing v mma?

But Connor will be paid for a boxing masterclass so might be OK for connor
            The TS asked the question to boxing fans. You are not a boxing fan.

To answer the TS, I have no plan on watching this. I am as big a Floyd fan as anyone but I limit it to boxing. I didn't get the Wrestlemania he was at or watched DWTS.

Comment

its dumb and im tired of hearing about it

Comment

I distinctly remember another massively hyped fight, that drew in record viewers and revenue, where the result was completely and utterly predictable - and didn't deviate from expectations at all.

And look at the state it's left our sport in.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  I distinctly remember another massively hyped fight, that drew in record viewers and revenue, where the result was completely and utterly predictable - and didn't deviate from expectations at all.

And look at the state it's left our sport in.

Dont worry, this one will end with a Pac-like KO.

Comment

conor would win. floyd is old and crap. even pac outboxed him. conor is much bigger. there's a reason floyd doesnt want to give conor a fair offer. 15 million for a guy who is much more popular than you? just stop. also the drug testing for this fight wont allow floyd to iv-drate. people been suspended from the ufc for doing what floyd did.

Comment

Working...
                    X