Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont let any idiot with an agenda use Tank Davis to slam other great american champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont let any idiot with an agenda use Tank Davis to slam other great american champs

Sad it has come to this,certain posters have agendas when their favorite type of fighter loses or is threatened..These posters are a virus to the sport..they do not support or even like Tank at all, he at this time is not a threat to any fighter they support so they will use him to slam the threats..soon as he becomes a threat they will slam him hard

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Sad it has come to this,certain posters have agendas when their favorite type of fighter loses or is threatened..These posters are a virus to the sport..they do not support or even like Tank at all, he at this time is not a threat to any fighter they support so they will use him to slam the threats..soon as he becomes a threat they will slam him hard
    What happened? Tank had a great performance last night!

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      Freedom is a troll. He just mad because when he took his gf to see Malcolm X at the drive in, her cooch was hella wet...at night she cried, ''Denzel'' and he left her since.

Chip on the shoulder. Oh Denzel you!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        What happened? Tank had a great performance last night!
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=734209

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Freedom is a troll. He just mad because when he took his gf to see Malcolm X at the drive in, her cooch was hella wet...at night she cried, ''Denzel'' and he left her since.

Chip on the shoulder. Oh Denzel you!
          seems very plausible.. minus the whole freedom having a girlfriend thing

Comment

Not that big of a deal really, Ward is boring and got his ass beat last November. Davis is by far more exciting and actually won his last fight.

Comment

Oh I see. I thought Ward lost but it was a close fight and I'm over it it's too bad these guys call themselves boxing fans but always find a way to ***** and moan.

Comment

Only because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean he's wrong (BTW I don't agree with either), grow up and let him be, no need to create a new thread.

Comment

Well-put, Larry. I only saw that other thread title but it was immediately transparent. Several of these guy do this patronizing, "This one isn't so bad" thing, with no actual praise intended. It's just their simple-minded way of trying to slip their agenda through.

Comment

America dominating! War S.O.G! LH champ! War Tank Davis 'MoneyTeam' Lets make it three baby with Mikey Garcia! FTW!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X