No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis is exciting to watch, unlike Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis is exciting to watch, unlike Andre Ward

Gervonta Davis is fun to watch. He doesn't need boring and illegal tactics like clamp, hold, wrestle and grapple.

He's genuinely talented so he doesn't need crooked officials.

And he's not feather-fisted like the Son of Goat, so he doesn't need to desperately charge in like a billygoat to head butt his opponents.

Already looking forward to Lomachenko/Davis in 2018.

Comment

Andre ward does bore in with that head of his
      Dangerous tactic for the opposing fighter
      If the referee doesn't jump on it or penalize it, your gameplan would need to adapt to it and fast to stop getting dazed cut or flinching

Comment

not seen davis myself. Not saying much though is it that hes more exciting to watch than andre ward. Me doing some shadow boxing in my garage is more spectator friendly than watching ward fight.Real effort to keep my eyes awake at times. Fair play to anyone who managed to see the brand fight the whole way through, more of a man than i am, cause i couldnt hack it.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          Andre ward does bore in with that head of his
          Dangerous tactic for the opposing fighter
          If the referee doesn't jump on it or penalize it, your gameplan would need to adapt to it and fast to stop getting dazed cut or flinching
          Yes. Kovalev had to focus on stopping the attempted head butts in rounds 3-5 and this enabling Ward to survive.

Comment

Andre Ward is in my top 5 most boring fighter of all time...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              not seen davis myself. Not saying much though is it that hes more exciting to watch than andre ward. Me doing some shadow boxing in my garage is more spectator friendly than watching ward fight.Real effort to keep my eyes awake at times. Fair play to anyone who managed to see the brand fight the whole way through, more of a man than i am, cause i couldnt hack it.
              Cause you aren't a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Andre Ward is in my top 5 most boring fighter of all time...
                Yes, he has an ugly style that make his fights unpleasant and boring to watch.

Comment

Jab and grab.

Comment

hes more exciting to watch than the most boring person on earth?

Comment

Working...
                    X