Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Livid: We Don't Pay Judges, Like Other Promoters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE forgets unbeaten he bought the the belt when they robbed Miguel Vasquez vs Mickey bey. Also they tried to rob Vanes when he dropped Ishe Smith and had to settle for a split decision in a fight he easily won at least 8rounds plus the KDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      If you're suggesting both Pacquiao and Mayweather used PEDs, I'd say both their associations suggest they did, although we've only gotten wind of hard evidence when it comes to Floyd (vampire facials, reports of positive A-samples and covered up B-samples, unusually low testesterone to E ratios that weren't followed up to test for synthetic T like protocol says to, the TUE for the saline flush, etc).

But odds are they both used. Which is why Floyd using the excuse of drug testing, when he was likely using PEDs himself, to delay the fight with Pacquiao is such an all time worst duck move in boxing history. How can you talk about preserving your health and not wanting to walk with a limp when you're old when if you're using PEDs yourself? I guess you're cool with other people walking with a limp, not just yourself? Or was Floyd admitting Pacquiao at that time was good enough (presumably with PEDs) that he could cause long term damage, but Floyd himself wasn't good enough despite those same PEDs potentially?

But as for Degale-Jack, if both are using, that's one thing, and I guess that's a mostly even playing field. My concern in this fight is that Jack may have used, while Degale possibly didn't. You never know but Degale's punches weren't damaging Jack at all, and he tired after every combination he threw. Meanwhile every punch Jack threw cracked on Degale's body, and Jack never tired. He struggled making 168 and yet he still threw almost 800 punches in a war. And not like GGG punches or Lomachenko where half of those are half speed punches. Jack was punching hard almost every punch.

nah, I wasn't suggesting any of that.....

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      It's not like I'm an expert on the signs of PED use, but Jack never used to be a big power guy, and never used to have this good a chin, or this good stamina. He looks like a totally different guy. The more you watch boxing, the more hunches you get, the more patterns you recognize, so even though I have no training or experience in recognizing these kinds of things, Jack APPEARED to have all the signs of being on major PEDs, at least besides bacne, and he works with Memo so if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you know. It reminded me a lot of how Charlo looked in the ring compared to JRoc in their fight. Who knows, maybe it's just a size difference thing, but my hunch is that it's more than that.

Degale on the other hand had the look of someone not on PEDs fighting someone on PEDs. That's a problem and if that's really what this was, it turned what would have been an easy win for Degale into lifelong damage. Since when was Jack a Sergey Kovalev? Breaking Degale's tooth, nose, and eardrum in one fight? If it sounds crazy and unnatural, and it looks crazy and unnatural, and it works with Memo Heredia, then I'm going to be suspicious. And if it's what I think, it's unethical and extremely dangerous. Look what they did to Degale man. If it's like it looked, then this is comparable to Margarito-Cotto I if Margarito did in fact wear loaded wraps. This is POTENTIALLY the same type of thing IF Jack was using and Degale wasn't.

To be clear, I know of no proof of that, and I wouldn't know, and I can't say for sure. Maybe Jack just works hard and improved a lot. All I'm saying is I have my worries about it and IF that's what it was, then that's ****ed up.[/B]

..... THAT, is what I was suggesting !

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
        You ain't scaring no body **** thug.
        I don't need to scare anyone punk! But we both know your a punk ass coward who would run from a real fight so go back to sucking dick punk!

Comment

Hack Whooped Degale

I get the Brits and Mayweather haters don't want to admit it, but Jack beat his ass.

He ****ing kanded the cleaner, harder, more frequent, and at a better percentage.

Degale faded and spent most of the fight slapping Jacks mitts.

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          We'll change the Bute decision when Nevada changes the Castillo-Mayweather I decision.
          Mayweather was on PED, Bute was.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Dont ask stupid questions you know the answer 2. Only person to get busted for that was Bob Arum
            Just because I know the answer to questuon doesnt make it stupid. Like this one, Are u stupid? I know the answer.

Comment

Jack won the fight by two or three ......from a Brit!

Comment

if you can't beat them join them. floyd saw everyone else doing ped's so he started doing them. why not just start paying off the judges like everyone else? its easier than trying to solve the problem

Comment

Bullsht. There have been numerous robberies for Mayweather fighters. Just couldn't buy the judges here, Hearn is probably good with security in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    LOL damn gotta respect this. Castillo out landed him as well. Every great fighter gets a gift decision at some point.
                    The AP had Floyd winning 115-111. So labeling it a "gift" is a complete rewriting of history.

Comment

"....We Don’t Pay Judges, Like Other Promoters...."

Like RocNation ?

Comment

Working...
                      X