Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who won Degale vs Jack?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barely winning a round is essentially the same as beating the **** out of someone in boxing, that doesn't seem natural but that is how it works. By that some token getting a flash knockdown in a rather close round is the same as getting dropped hard and then getting beaten up even worse, once again not natural really but that is how it goes.

How boxing is scored a draw is perfectly fair as would be a couple of points either way.

It is why I hate boxing scoring because it doesn't actually often reflect a fight in any sort of natural way.

Comment

I can't really say Degale got exposed... because this is the 4th straight fight where he faded in the 2nd half.

He is who he is. A pretty decent fighter.

Comment

I'm not mad with the Draw but if anyone won, it was Jack IMO.
        The rounds he won were more convincing than the rounds DeGale won.
        Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 01-15-2017, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Badou won the fight no argument about it

I'm not one who ever complains about robberies or unfair dec b/c 99% of the time they aren't but in this case it was

Jack was the one who was consistently scoring if you go by the criteria given in every phase

Comment

Degale also should've had points taken off at the very least, for spitting out his mouth piece! He did it at least 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Barely winning a round is essentially the same as beating the **** out of someone in boxing, that doesn't seem natural but that is how it works. By that some token getting a flash knockdown in a rather close round is the same as getting dropped hard and then getting beaten up even worse, once again not natural really but that is how it goes.

How boxing is scored a draw is perfectly fair as would be a couple of points either way.

It is why I hate boxing scoring because it doesn't actually often reflect a fight in any sort of natural way.
              Exactly. The way boxing is scored winning "the fight" doesn't necessarily mean "winning the boxing match".

By the end of round 12 it was clear which fighter you would rather be at the end of the fight.

Comment

After this fight i dont think DeGale could go 12 with GGG. Ramirez will end up being the top fighter at 168 in my opinion, Jack moves up and fights Joe Smith?

Comment

Didn't score it so can't complain about it. But I just felt Badou was better and deserved the win. Degale barely had any moments.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Degale also should've had points taken off at the very least, for spitting out his mouth piece! He did it at least 5 times.
                    It fell out because Jack knocked out some of his teeth.

Comment

Golovkin's probably thinking "They will all bow before me"

Comment

Working...
                      X