Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
    Sad to see Jack get robbed like that for a second fight in a row. Also if I'm not mistaken the ref should have taken a point in the 12th for Degale spitting out his mouth piece.
    Spitting it out haha. He had his teeth knocked out you goon!

Comment

• Didn't score it, but it was a competitive fight, the compubox numbers didn't dictate the way the fight went, too many close rounds to cry about the decision, could have gone either way.

If Jack can't make weight then fair enough move up, but he can't expect DeGale to move up too just because it suits him.

A rematch in the UK would be a good shout, there'd be bias though so I can understand the reluctance... it sounds fair on paper though, first fight in US, second in UK.

They should have listened to what Hearn had to say as well as Mayweather, Mayweather was just complaining and saying this is bad for boxing when it was a close fight. Hearn would have been able to articulate things far better than Mayweather and actually made some sense out of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
        But Jack said he was moving to 175 before the fight.
        I know he did but I was replying to someone who said DeGale was more satisfied with the draw than Jack. If Jack was that dissatisfied, he would've stayed at 168 for a rematch.

Comment

• Watch this fight over and see Degale won the 10th and 11th for sure. Yet this article basically states otherwise. Jack had big last round and Degale had big 10th and 11th so technically Degael finished as strong as Jack did as he gained 2 points in 10th and 11th

Comment

• Watch it over. Degale won the 10th and 11th for sure yet this article basically states otherwise ! Jack had big last round but technically Degale gained 2 points in 10th and 11th. Degale won them two rounds no doubt

Comment

• very good fight.jack better not move up to 175 he will get crushed! rematch with degale

Comment

• Really entertaining fight, back and forth, so credit to both men.

Neither guy seemed to have a jab!

DeGale showed some of his old frailties in there, switching off and taking breathers against the ropes.

Close fight, but I personally thought Jack did enough to win. No real complaints if it was given either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                  Could have been a draw or jack winning, but I am glad it was a draw and f!uck jack,may, everybody in Tmt and everybody that support those sucka a$$ busters
                  P.S f!u!c!k a larry
                  Always the weirdos talking though online

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    very good fight.jack better not move up to 175 he will get crushed! rematch with degale
                    Yall say that about every fight he's in. Y'all don't know how weak he was at 168, he'll be stronger at 175.

Comment

• I have no problem with a draw a rematch would be good but only at SMW, Jack would have too many problems that LHW... not a bad overall card... disappointed in the girls fight Serrano totally outclassed Rivas who came in overrated... I thought the 1 judge was way off scoring at 99- 91 ...7-3 was better

Comment

Working...
                      X