Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i Agree 100%.

Comment

I'd say the ref owed Jack a few points for spitting the mouthpiece, but it doesn't matter anymore. I had Jack winning regardless.

Comment

Ohhh boy here we go with these Robbery cries in another very close fight.

Comment

Badou is a Bad Man! Jack's punches were more accurate, much harder, he threw more and landed more! He should've got the decision! GGG will KO DeGale! PBC was on fire tonight!

Comment

robbery? it was a close round by a round by round basis, but Jack certainly did more damage

Comment

Could have been a draw or jack winning, but I am glad it was a draw and f!uck jack,may, everybody in Tmt and everybody that support those sucka a$$ busters
              P.S f!u!c!k a larry

Comment

I can see those guys fighting again at 175 maybe fall of 2018?

Comment

A draw was 100% a fair result.....
                  Losing respect for mayweather after that interview, when he was a fighter I didn't care, but he's a promoter now, if it was a point or 2 he said fair enough, but to say how bad a result it was is kinda uncalled for (as the promoter of the fight) Jack won't do a rematch, degales teeth are gone and he's saying come on, let's do it again,
                  While Jack is like aaaaa, maybe at a higher weight,I won bla bla bla....
                  As in degale is like fck it come on....
                  Mayweather trying to apologize on sky, and saying Jack is going up weight, but still wants to do business

Comment

Lol at all the bruvvas saying this was a robbery but ward kovalev was fair

Comment

Missed the fight tonight, but looks like something I need to watch at some point this week, as it ended in a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X