Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Jose Pedraza in Seven To Capture IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
    How can people still be talking **** about him after that performance? pathetic.
    Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
      He will be exposed once he steps up

Pedraza is ****e

lomachenko would put this kid in a coma
      Lomachenko is probably the best fighter in the world. Losing to him isn't being "exposed" you stupid muthaf.ucka.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Let's see how the racist fux on here try and **** on this performance. This kid put on a show.
        Why bring the race card into it :/
        Anyone who knows boxing could hardly be racist against a performance like that.....
        And if they are then their real hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Lomachenko is probably the best fighter in the world. Losing to him isn't being "exposed" you stupid muthaf.ucka.
          Would be a fantastic fight though

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            Either you got it or you don't. Throw your hottest prospect in the fire and let him see if he's the goods.

This is how you build stars. This kid 22 years old and accomplished more than dudes nearing 30.
            Not everyone is given the same opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
              What was Pedraza doing? He just stood there and tried to fight like Ali with his hands down wtf
              I have never seen someone fighting like Pedraza
              I dont want to hate Davis but reason he won this fight was pedraza doing some crazy things there. He just stood infront of Davis ant took every shot
              I don't think you're hating on Davis. Pedraza was doing some weird shit in there. At first I thought he was trying to let Davis wear himself out and in the 5th he stepped it up and that looked like his strategy. Then he came out in the 6th and fought stupid. Very weird performance by Pedraza. I don't think Davis hurt him until the 7th. He was landing a lot of clean shots thru the fight but I didn't see Pedraza actually hurt until the 7th. Stupid stupid fight by Pedraza

Comment

Statement Made. Davis was impressive.

Money May has a face of his promotional company now.

Comment

That hook tup the body ended Pedrazas career lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Not everyone is given the same opportunities.
                    Gary Russell Jr has the same team behind him. That's one example of many. What's Felix Verdejo plans in the near future?

Comment

i am really impressed with this kid. The fact that he is so young and has so much room to grow is great. Hopefully he doesn't get too full of himself and keeps on learning. Pedraza is nothing special but you can't take anything away from Davis.

Comment

Working...
                      X