No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is ducking Crawford.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is ducking Crawford.

There's no other way to say it. That's why he's fighting a no-name Australian fighter in Jeff Horn for less money, when he could fight Crawford for more money.

Pacquiao had his time and we can't demand any fights from him now at the age of 38, the guys we need to put pressure on are the younger champions like Brook who don't want to fight their mandatories,

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      There's no other way to say it. That's why he's fighting a no-name Australian fighter in Jeff Horn for less money, when he could fight Crawford for more money.
      They will fight after Arum sucks a few more pennies out of Pacquiao then let's Crawford retire him...

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Pacquiao had his time and we can't demand any fights from him now at the age of 38, the guys we need to put pressure on are the younger champions like Brook who don't want to fight their mandatories,
        yes we can.. hes still the champ. He has nothin else to prove, but either retire or fight someone good.. vargas was supposed to be his gimme fight, not jeff horn

Comment

I want to see pacquaio vs Berto, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            They will fight after Arum sucks a few more pennies out of Pacquiao then let's Crawford retire him...
            Pac picks his fights he won't fight Crawford unless he gets his 20 mil plus ppv cut and arum wouldn't want that either cause he would mostly likely lose money.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              Naw. At first I was thinking it's a duck but the more I thought about it it's a big FU to Bob. Every since that Mayweather fight when Pacquiao saw how much revenue was produced and how much he got compared to Floyd he's been being more assertive towards Arum when it came to his money. He told Bob he was gonna fight Crawford then changed his mind and fought Bradley again and he made Bob advance him some money. Then Bob said no more $20 mil paydays and he fought Vargas instead of Crawford. Pacquiao has to be thinking he's accomplished almost as much as Mayweather, why isn't he getting the type of money Mayweather gets. So if Bob wants to build his next star off his back he's going to make Bob pay.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Pac picks his fights he won't fight Crawford unless he gets his 20 mil plus ppv cut and arum wouldn't want that either cause he would mostly likely lose money.
                I'd bet Pac has never seen nor heard of Jeff Horn in his life...Koncz and Roach do the picking along with Arum.... Does Manny want his $20 million for Crawford? That's what Koncz says anyway, I haven't heard anything from Manny about anything honestly.

Comment

I like Manny, but I do think he's avoiding Terrence Crawford. I don't Terrence will be Arum's next big star, though. When I say that, I don't mean that I don't think that Crawford is going to be a mega talent in the sport; I absolutely believe he will be. What I mean is that, I don't think he'll gather the kind of viewership that will sell big PPV numbers. Either way, I think Manny's avoiding him.

Comment

Pacquiao had six loses. Got put to sleep by a Mexian warrior. Floyd is undefeated, refers to himself and his fanboys as the best eva. Who did he fight? Berto. Best eva fighting the best.

Anyways, Pac was paid a small guarantee in his last fight, according to Arum. And I have a feeling he didn't earn a single cent. He may even have accumulated bills. He's partly to blame because of his penchant for bringing in a large contingent of friends and relatives when he fights. He feeds them, houses them for a minimum of 2 weeks. He's also all over the headlines buying $1 million worth of tickets to give away to anyone he comes in contact with. The guy have a hard time saying no.

What I'm getting from Pac is this, he wants his guarantee of $20 mil back, it doesn't matter who he fights. Arum could give him his best fighter, Crawford, King Kong, whoever. Which Arum doesn't seem to get. Don't waste his time fighting an unknown Australian fighter for $10 mil or less. It's a royal waste of his time.

Comment

Working...
                    X