Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Doesn't Want Chisora; What About Wilder-Whyte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    You're still a paper champion my opinion hasn't changed because we're being nice to each other.

It'll last about as long as it takes for Furys next fight to be officially announced lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Why in the world would Wilder fight Whyte?

Deontay is looking at Joseph Parker next and he also has the WBC mandatory to think about.
      Why would he fight any of the guys he's fighting?

In what world is Whyte not a clinical step up from Wilder's last 3 fights?

Also, isn't DW WBC mandatory now or #2 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

It'll last about as long as it takes for Furys next fight to be officially announced lol.
        I'm not a particular fan of Fury but I'd pick him to beat Wilder, probably Joshua too but I may change my judgement depending how AJ does vs Wlad, in fact I'm hard pressed to find anyone I genuinely believe challenges a fit Fury now. I'd say Usyk has superior skills but he's likely not going to get the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Why would he fight any of the guys he's fighting?

In what world is Whyte not a clinical step up from Wilder's last 3 fights?

Also, isn't DW WBC mandatory now or #2 or something?
          After Wawryzk he is aiming for a title unification or a mandatory defense. Two options which Dillian Whyte is most definitely NOT a step up from.

And no, DW is not the mandatory nor is he #2. As of the December 2016 WBC ratings he is #9.

Comment

this is a great fight

Comment

After Wawryzk he is aiming for a title unification or a mandatory defense. Two options which Dillian Whyte is most definitely NOT a step up from.

And no, DW is not the mandatory nor is he #2. As of the December 2016 WBC ratings he is #9.
              Haha how long have we heard that? He's fighting bums and Dillian Whyte is definitely a step up in all ways from anyone he's fought outside of Stiverne. Who's not even that good.

Ok I seemed to remember DW vs Chisora was some sort of eliminator.

Comment

Haha how long have we heard that? He's fighting bums and Dillian Whyte is definitely a step up in all ways from anyone he's fought outside of Stiverne.
                Whyte is not a step up from Joseph Parker or from the WBC #1 though.

Which is where Wilder has his eyes set after Wawryzk.

Comment

Whyte is not a step up from Joseph Parker or from the WBC #1 though.

Which is where Wilder has his eyes set after Wawryzk.
                  Joseph Parker isn't that good. He's similar to Whyte, but has a strap so fair enough if he does that.

Wilder has his heart set on big fights, he's said that since 2012. Yet, here we are in 2017 and his next fight is Warzyk - Mind you, after Arreola, Szpilka, Duhaupas & Molina

So don't even give me any bs about Wilder being above a Whyte fight.

Comment

Joseph Parker isn't that good. He's similar to Whyte, but has a strap so fair enough if he does that.

Wilder has his heart set on big fights, he's said that since 2012. Yet, here we are in 2017 and his next fight is Warzyk - Mind you, after Arreola, Szpilka, Duhaupas & Molina

So don't even give me any bs about Wilder being above a Whyte fight.
                    He gets a pass for this next fight because he is coming off of injury.

But after that I firmly expect him to be fighting someone better than the #9 ranked WBC heavyweight.

Comment

He gets a pass for this next fight because he is coming off of injury.

But after that I firmly expect him to be fighting someone better than the #9 ranked WBC heavyweight.
                      And what was his pass for his last 36 fights?

Whyte would be a STEP UP, that's just a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X