Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Knocks Out Yuri Foreman in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara didn't do anything to gain new fans, he coasted thru the rounds, throwing one punch or a 1-2 at a time, the 3rd round kd was a slip and the ko was a single punch, boring as usual and against a guy that had zero chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I don't know why Lara is fighting these soft guys. He is the best at 154 IMO
      Well rumor is No more soft touches for PBC fighters so hopefully we get Andrade next since he won't fight the Charlos. If he beats Andrade his work at 154 would be complete and it would be time to test the waters at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Well rumor is No more soft touches for PBC fighters so hopefully we get Andrade next since he won't fight the Charlos. If he beats Andrade his work at 154 would be complete and it would be time to test the waters at 160.
        I hope they fight next. I think Lara will show he is a level above Andrade

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          They're missing opportunities. With every weak card, they risk losing the interest of the fans. You and I have been to those shows. My impression is that people out there like Lara and want to support him. If the cards don't get better soon, they'll stop coming. If the cards get good, they'll tell their friends and the fan base will grow.

The Barthelemy-Mendez show at the AA Airlines Arena in Miami was pretty good. You can have successful boxing shows in that area. But you've gotta give the fans their money's worth.
          Was at the fights last night and it packed they sold out all tickets. Lara has a good following in Hialeah but it's true what you said Lara needs a big fight. I doubt Andrade will fight down here in Miami, Luis will give Andrade a offer and we will see if he signs. The atmosphere at the fights was awesome, Miami sports always get a bad rap but they came out to support Landy.

Cruz got a decision over the Chicago kid which was terrible. Undercard fights were ehhh but the fans were there. I don't care what anybody saids but there were bad *****es left and right at the fights. Smoking hot chicks supporting boxing I'm all for it.

Lara is a good fighter and he gives anybody fits let's hope he gets a big fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Was at the fights last night and it packed they sold out all tickets. Lara has a good following in Hialeah but it's true what you said Lara needs a big fight. I doubt Andrade will fight down here in Miami, Luis will give Andrade a offer and we will see if he signs. The atmosphere at the fights was awesome, Miami sports always get a bad rap but they came out to support Landy.

Cruz got a decision over the Chicago kid which was terrible. Undercard fights were ehhh but the fans were there. I don't care what anybody saids but there were bad *****es left and right at the fights. Smoking hot chicks supporting boxing I'm all for it.

Lara is a good fighter and he gives anybody fits let's hope he gets a big fight.
            Excellent. Thanks for the report. It looked like a good turnout on TV. Lara gets some good support down there. They need to nurture that, and not screw it up. Hialeah Park is a decent venue. Too bad the last time I was there it rained. Lol There were a bunch of hotties at the Barthelemy fight. Always a good thing.

Next time there's a card down there, hit me up. A few of us from this site get together for those fights in Miami (even in NY). We came real close this time out, but Foreman just didn't get us motivated. Lol

Comment

• lol another great night of pbc (not). glad i didnt bother to tune in.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                deontay wilder never got the memo...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  deontay wilder never got the memo...
                  Tell your boy povetkin to chill with the PEDs

Comment

• ' no more PBC soft touches'

starts off the year with bringing a crippled rabbi out of retirement LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      There is no purpose to this card. SMDH.
                      This was basically a showcase card.

Comment

Working...
                      X