Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    160 pounds too big though!!!
    What's up with the 164.5 though?

Comment

No way in hell Chavez makes weight.

Comment

lol garbage

Comment

This will be huge! Great fight for Cinco de Mayo weekend! I'll be surprised if this is not the biggest PPV event of 2017! Hopefully this means that Saunders must face Khurtsidze!

Comment

It is an interesting fight in the same sort of way that the Khan fight was interesting, a strong novelty factor.

Comment

Imagine if golden boy has been protecting Canelo from ggg all this time only to have him lose to a lazy pothead who eats cheerios in his underwear.

Comment

This makes Canelo both the greatest 155lb fighter ever, as well as the greatest 164.5lb fighter ever

The leap from Caneloweight to Super Caneloweight is no joke, 9.5lb

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Imagine if golden boy has been protecting Canelo from ggg all this time only to have him lose to a lazy pothead who eats cheerios in his underwear.
                  I imagine GGG PRAYING that doesn't happen! Or GGG just LOST out on EASY $15,000,000 PLUS at least that in a REMATCH.

GGG got at LEAST $30,000,000+ REASONS to PRAY that Chavez loses.

Comment

I won't watch this fight.

Comment

**** fight lol. What is the point of it? Especially fighting at 164.55422585268553 or caneho weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X