Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Not Ruling Out Vasyl Lomachenko or Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verdejo needs to get his stuff together if he wants to accomplish something in boxing, he looked average against low caliber opposition in his last fights.

Comment

Clearly loses to both guys..

Comment

Felix Pendejo going backwards and not even fighting on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Doubt it against Mikey. Verdejo is like a young tito with better defense and power.
          Please tell me you're joking. Lol

Felix isn't ready for Mikey or Lomo. Indeed if he ever could be ready for those guys. Verdejo looked like a good, solid prospect before the motorcycle accident. I hope he gets back on track, but he has yet to live up to the hype of the promoters trying to cash in on the next PR "star."

Comment

No eh me not rule out them, me fight maybe, 2026. Me Puerto Rico. Me like fight. Me fight more bum first okay. Me ready for best. Me Like bum doe. Me like small fight. Me a hype job beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              Doubt it against Mikey. Verdejo is like a young tito with better defense and power.
              A young Tito??? You must be joking. By this time, when Tito was 23 (and about 4 months shy of his 24th birthday), Tito had defended his IBF Welterweight Championship belt about 10 times. You simply cannot compare Verdejo's career path with that of a HOFer like Tito. Not to mention that, by, the time Tito was 21, he was already fighting future HOFer Hector "Macho" Camacho (whom Tito beat by UD). Verdejo is 23 and wants nothing to do with these two at this stage in his career. They would both decimate him in the ring if they were to fight him now. Loma beat him in the Olympics and would do the same, possibly beat him worse this time around. Verdejo has talent and there are a world of possibilities out there for him, no doubt about that. But, against mediocre opposition, he has still to show that he has the talent to defeat neither Loma nor Mickey Garcia. IMHO, he should focus on making improvements now and then show the boxing fans why he's worthy of challenging Flanagan (or any other Champion) for his belt. I'm from Puerto Rico and really want him to succeed but, I'm still not sold on this guy.
              Last edited by boxfamof5; 01-13-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

if anyone hasnt seen it already...

Comment

Lomachenko has so many options now. I am happy for him...

Comment

Tough fight for Verdejo and Im a fan.

He needs to step up in quality, now.

If I was Aarum Ill set up 1 fight to shake the rust after the accident, one top 10 guy in summer, championship in Sep and go for Loma in Dec.

Comment

Lomo would have more trouble with Mikey he would completely School Felix...

Comment

Working...
                      X