No announcement yet.

Which Freak will Stalk/Kill GGG first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    The obsession consumes their lives, thousands of posts in month's dedicated to obsessing about golovkin, clearly this is a seriously unhealthy obsession, their wall's are obviously covered with newspaper clippings of golovkin with his eyes cut out surrounded by bottles of decade old urine.

My question is which one will get there first? in a Mark david Chapman / John lennon type scenario?
    I mean, just the fact that you insinuate that Golovkin is mortal tells me you're trolling.

Comment

man, u beat me to it!!! I told Isaac he has GGG poster up in his wall in a thread actually. The hate them mofckers spew smh. They are not the same, Kigali is more tame, he comes out the woodwork and when u call him out, he goes back. Isaac must be a 300lb hater in his momma's basement. The guy brings GGG's name to post that are not even related to him. He can be the one to get to him first in his electric wheelchair taking advantage of his handicap to ask an autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        all those guys are the same poster, also therealpugilist might be one of those alts too.
        haha you beat me to it........

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          man, u beat me to it!!! I told Isaac he has GGG poster up in his wall in a thread actually. The hate them mofckers spew smh. They are not the same, Kigali is more tame, he comes out the woodwork and when u call him out, he goes back. Isaac must be a 300lb hater in his momma's basement. The guy brings GGG's name to post that are not even related to him. He can be the one to get to him first in his electric wheelchair taking advantage of his handicap to ask an autograph.
          i still think they are the same person but isaac clarke is the guys worst alt. Real hateful account his is, never has anything nice to say about anyone or anything. And to the guys saying the real pugilist, hes bias as hell but i'd put him above the accounts mentioned here, cause he attempts to talk about boxing. The others just spew hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            I mean, just the fact that you insinuate that Golovkin is mortal tells me you're trolling.
            GGG is a god walking among men

Comment

they are the same person.

Comment

Working...
              X