No announcement yet.

The list is growing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    You alluded to a list of fighters that thought Ward won in your original response to my thread. I ask you for it to which you reply with either congratulatory twitter responses (which does not indicate the individuals actual scoring or thoughts on the outcome) many draws or close fights & not many Ward won ones!
    I asked you why you didn't keep a list of fighters that had Ward winning. Which is obvious.

You want skew it and make it appear that the vast majority had Kovalev winning when they didn't.

Only picking opinions you agree with is proof of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Can any of them build a time machine? If not, SHUT DA **** UP!
      Know but i suspect that on balance they can judge whether a decision was fairly just or not. Especially telling is that most are American too..

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Only picking opinions you agree with is proof of nothing.
        So the ones you agree with does not prove anything?

Comment

You alluded to a list of fighters that thought Ward 'won'.. So who are they?
          I didn't allude to anything you ****ing ******. If you want a list go through the post like you did for the list of fighters that thought Kovalev won and make one. Of course you won't because that doesn't suit your agenda. Silly ****.

Comment

Know but i suspect that on balance they can judge whether a decision was fairly just or not. Especially telling is that most are American too..
            http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/bereaveme...reavement.aspx

Comment

I didn't allude to anything you ****ing ******. .
              You need some comprehension skills. Allude to is to suggest or call attention to or indirectly hint at. You mentioned a Ward won list..

Waiting??

Comment

Funny. If you're 12...

Comment

You need some comprehension skills. Allude to is to suggest or call attention to or indirectly hint at. You mentioned a Ward won list..

Waiting??
                  I asked why you didn't have a list. ******.

Comment

I asked why you didn't have a list. ******.
                    I don't have a problem accepting one & reviewing it. Seen as you alluded to it i thought you may want to provide it. You said that 'only picking opinions you agree with is proof of nothing'.. So your opinion is proof of nothing too then? Do you have an opinion on who won?

Comment

. The thread that had reactions of fighters on twitter had more thinking Ward won.
                      Since when does that mean Ward overall in terms of fighters opinion won? Not every fighter who have an opinion on the outcome necessarily posted it on twitter or even have a twitter account! Which fighters categorically stated Ward won?

Comment

Working...
                      X