Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd sends message of support to rousey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd sends message of support to rousey...

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/watch-fl...ght-now/106763

You can say a lot of things about Floyd, but sore winner isn't one of them. He's always been magnanimous to his foes or rivals after victory, unless they talk **** about him afterwards.

Comment

Let me go ahead and get in here before the usual hate starts.

Good on Floyd for the kind words though.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        You can say a lot of things about Floyd, but sore winner isn't one of them. He's always been magnanimous to his foes or rivals after victory, unless they talk **** about him afterwards.
        What's up with that Sig
        Is that dude really gone?

Comment

Floyd has had many opportunities to step on Rousey and bury her deeper into shame.. but each time he does this. .would Rousey show him this much respect had he ever got knocked out in 48 seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            Floyd has had many opportunities to step on Rousey and bury her deeper into shame.. but each time he does this. .would Rousey show him this much respect had he ever got knocked out in 48 seconds?
            we will never now dude

Comment

People love to talk **** about Floyd, but he's probably one of the nicest guys to his opponents after the fight. I still remember him going to Henry Bruseles - after whipping his ass - and tried giving him encouragement. He called Rafael Garcia over, and had him translate what he was saying, and he spoke forever.

Hatred/love are funny like that. They let us see what we want to see, and block out whatever the **** it is we don't want to see.
              Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 01-11-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Floyd's take with fighting is much like one of the Conor McGregor quotes he's become known for so this isn't really surprising to me or I imagine most who are legit fans of boxing or Floyd specifically. I think many elite combat sports competitors have this outlook. No elite fighter goes into a fight thinking they will lose. No elite fighter isn't preparing well for a fight. And every elite fighter understands how shaky this whole winning & losing thing can be & are much more respectful of that aspect of the game then most fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                  People love to talk **** about Floyd, but he's probably one of the nicest guys to his opponents after the fight. I still remember his going to Henry Bruseles - after whipping his ass - and tried giving him encouragement. He called Rafael Garcia over, and had him translate what he was saying, and he said spoke forever.

Hatred/love are funny like that. They let us see what we want to see, and block out whatever the **** it is we don't want to see.
                  Good post
                  We can't all be slug penis's haha

Comment

Other than the standard "no bruises, no pictures" BS, thought Floyd covered everything well and took the high road with regard to Rhonda.

I kind of get the feeling that Floyd sees she isn't as big as she was and he kind of feels sorry for her.

Comment

Working...
                    X