No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn - Agreement In Place for April 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    They better scare up some boxing kangaroos on the undercard or I am not interested.

i need midgets boxing on that undercard....and topless ring girls

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      The thing I find funny is that if the headline was "Ward to fight Rohan Murdock", the usual suspects would be up in arms. But when Manny Pacquiao nears fighting Jeff Horn they go silent.

Why is that?
      There is no justifying this fight. Kell Brook is looking for a unification fight and Manny could make more money fighting him there than in Australia. They're trying to find the money in Australia while Hearn has the money to put on the fight.

There's also Porter. Porter will fight anybody and he isn't a diva. Easy guy to make a fight with. There is absolutely no reason Manny should be fighting Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        This guy is jumping the gun

Stadium CEO was interviewed yesterday and said that a number of issues were still to be resolved including government funding for the event

Now I like boxing as much as the next bloke but there are probably 10,000 things of higher priority to Queensland than a bloody fight
        They're having a press conference

Comment

Official per ESPN. They probably got Parker fighting in the undercard. Maybe Ruiz again?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            They better scare up some boxing kangaroos on the undercard or I am not interested.
            maybe they should get that kangaroo that had the dog in a headlock and got sucker punched by the dogs owner..LOL

Comment

The fight doesn't interest me but if manny wants to do a world tour then that's fine. But I've moved on from manny, cotto, mayweather etc...I'm not watching them unless it's a fight that is very interesting. Their time has passed.

Comment

I'll pass on this like I did with Jesse Vargas. Won't be surprised if HBO passes again also.

TR/Arum/Manny doing themselves in and bringing the whole promotion down with them ffs

Comment

More importantly who does that leave for TC? Maybe TC fights Broner/Granados winner?

I'd def. watch TC/Broner. Likely a stoppage in that one if not some KD's along the way

Comment

That makes Jeff Horn the first 2012 olympic boxer that fights a live body besides Lomachenko and Usyk?.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      maybe they should get that kangaroo that had the dog in a headlock and got sucker punched by the dogs owner..LOL
                      I would pay $50 to watch that rematch in a boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X