Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxer Says Rousey Gym Stories of KO'ing Champs Was False

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxer Says Rousey Gym Stories of KO'ing Champs Was False

Ronda Rousey's devastating defeat at the hands of Amanda Nunes has continued to create shockwaves. The UFC superstar was viewed as unbeatable, until former boxing champion Holly Holm knocked her out in the fall of 2015. Rousey took a year off and returned last month to challenge current UFC bantamweight champion Nunes - who blew away Rousey in 48 seconds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ronda is a beautiful woman.....

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
      She wont be beautiful for long if she continues to get battered in the ring.

Comment

You could tell she was haunted by the ko at the hands of Holm. Why else would she try to box nunez? She was known for the arm bar and snapping arms.

Still get a kick out of watching the fight though

Comment

I'm always skeptical of stories were some relative new-comer dominates the established stars at gyms, or tall-tales of someone walking into a gym and dropping some vet on their first day. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen, I don't care what kind of natural instinct you have for the sport. Frankly, I'm not surprised those rumors are being called into question now.

Comment

She tried to box Nunez" is an excuse. The fight was just too short to say she tried much of anything.

Comment

Ronda only looks good arm barring cardio kick boxing soccer moms.

She is not, and never will be a competitive stand up fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                I always thought she was overrated in the looks department.

Comment

rondo should hook up with popkins

Comment

Did anybody really believe she was dropping anybody in sparring?

Comment

Working...
                    X