Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Only Cried Once As An Adult

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadiq, why do you have two gingers on your favourites list? Do you like redheads in general?

Comment

Not ashamed to admit I shed a tear when Ricky Hatton was interviewed after getting KOed by Senchenko. His heart broke right in front of your eyes.

Comment

All I can say is that you're a lucky dude if that's the worst thing that's ever happened to you. Mind you, I've been known to leak a bit at Disney movies - not that I'd ever let my kids see - so I'm not really in a position to criticise.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that.

I was at a flea market once with a close friend, and we were discussing some manly **** (ie killing and then eating a bear, RAW! ...or some other generic macho topic) and I saw this kid in one of them super high tech, motorized wheel chairs. This kid was so physically ******ed that he looked like a puddle of ooze with a face, just chilling in the wheelchair. Milky complexion, spectacles, and like a black golfer cap.

I stopped, looked at him with his parents, and broke down on the spot. Those tears felt like they were boiling water.

Suffering kids = instant water works for me.

Comment

I was 16 yrs when Hopkins beat Tito. I was hurt. Still hurt till this day. Yankees lost the World Series that same year to the Arizona Diamondbacks in the bottom of the 9th inning. Toughest time in my life as a sports fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              Not ashamed to admit I shed a tear when Ricky Hatton was interviewed after getting KOed by Senchenko. His heart broke right in front of your eyes.
              did you ever cry at Enzo being brutally punched into other dimensions?

Comment

Not that this isn't a nonsense thread, but I went from rooting for Wlad to Fury REAL quick in that fight. I'm a career long fan of Wlad but he didn't even fight back. I hoped Fury would put him out of his misery and let him retire and enjoy being a dad. Now AJ gets to do that but probably much more violently.

Comment

I don't know these guys so I'm not going to hurt for them.
                  However, I do get some pretty intense adrenaline watching fights that I really care about. Like, seriously intense, and I can't help it. There's been several times when the adrenaline dump after a big fight was so much that I couldn't go out that night because I felt exhausted and sick after. Didn't matter who won/lost, it was just the intensity of being at the edge of my seat, adrenaline pumping, knowing someone could get put to sleep at any moment.

Comment

i cried during an Ali tribute on the news after he died, never been close to tears during or after a fight though, what is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
                      Larry!!!! sales went down????

Comment

Working...
                      X