Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: If Canelo Wants To Erase What Happened, I'm Right Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    So tell me how he won those rounds he got outlanded and dominated full threw till the last 5 seconds, all of a sudden he lands one shot and steals the round?? You're a clown stick to tennis
    Never tried tennis. More people than myself disagree with your assessment. Quit being so sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
      Never tried tennis. More people than myself disagree with your assessment. Quit being so sensitive.
      I've seen round 12 and have already disproved those idiots but this is the first time I'm seeing round 3, and you have yet to justify how such a one sided round went to ward? Just say bias I'll leave you alone.

Comment

You can't make this up.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Fight wasn't close, a lot of Mexican fighters and trainers have something against Canelo but he clearly won this fight, the only fight of what you mentioned that was scored wrongly was the Mayweather fight, every other one right man won. Lara lost, Trout and Cotto lost clearly though. The shots Canelo landed on Cotto were harder and more often than Cotto's here and there pitty-pats. I understand you fanboys stand by your man in pink but get over it. He lost and cries about it over a year later same as you apparently.
          Crochet young man, crochet.

Comment

Roc Nation doesn't have any other big fights for Cotto to justify that up front money they gave him so they want to cash him out one more time before he is done.
            First fight was a clear victory for Canelo. A rematch would be an easier fight for him.

Comment

I've seen round 12 and have already disproved those idiots but this is the first time I'm seeing round 3, and you have yet to justify how such a one sided round went to ward? Just say bias I'll leave you alone.
              I think bias is ever present in each of our opinions. You obviously know what you're talking about... Not me or anyone else will change your mind.

However, it can't be bias alone because as I admitted in an earlier comment, I'm a huge cotto fan, even more than ward. I have no problem acknowledging cotto'd defeat at the hands of Canelo. But I watched the ward -kov fight aboug 5-6 times, and my opinion is what it is. Ward would a very very close fight, and should should give crusher a rematch.

The idea that because someone disagrees with you or Dan rafel, or lederman, or whomever, they are a tenis-playing clown is beneath you.

Comment

Golden Boy Offering Cotto big Purse to say this

These pathetic mother ****ers would break a arm before they'll fight GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  These pathetic mother ****ers would break a arm before they'll fight GGG
                  I dont totally disagree, though I think expecting a fighter cotto's size to fight GGG is unreasonable. This isn't to say that golovkin isn't being avoided like the plague (he is), but he could always move up. Not that has to in order to prove his greatness (ala Hagler) , but he could if he wanted to prove all that 154-168 talk.

Comment

Ward lost rounds 3 and 12 stop being biased and even with that score card of yours he still couldn't win cause he of the two point second round idiot.
                    wrong. idiot. my scorecard is 7-5 Ward. so 115-113. minus 1 pt for the knockdown making it 114-113 Ward. same as the judges.

Comment

Has Cotto ever admitted to losing a fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X