Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there one single person that wants to see Pac vs Horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would watch it because I like watching pacquiao but, no I have never heard of horn. I would only watch if it was free though.

Comment

Well, i hope Pacquiao fans that slated Floyd for fighting Berto will slate this fight too.

Berto wasn't a good opponent but at least people have heard of Berto and was an ex-champion.

This fight is a joke. If Pacquiao is going to be fighting these kinds of guys then he needs to retire. He either needs the dough or he's under some terrible contract with Arum to the point he can't really retire.

Comment

i'd be f#cking rip**** if this was on regular HBO. then i'd be paying for the license fee with my HBO sub.

**** bob arum and this fight. **** em. pacquiao is already retired as far as i am concerned. see you in canastota.

i don't blame manny for trying to extend his career and make money. while he's way past it, he still has what it takes to fight professionally and make money. the guy went belly up before the mayweather fight from all accounts, and while he's not going to have to pay for dinner for the rest of his life, he does need to consider his retirement and the wellbeing of his family. these guys can and do go broke.

Comment

WHO in thee fuk is Jeff Horn. I'll watch any Manny fight tho.

Comment

So far 9 people; Jeff Horn, and 8 pact@rds on NSB.

Comment

I dont have the slightest clue who that is, unless he's fighting Trevor Horn... the guy who produced and cowrote "Kiss From a Rose."

I love that song.

Comment

Why would I care about Pacquiao now? I've been hoping he'll retire and disappear, so we can focus on current fighters. No, I'm not buying this fight. We have choices.

I'd rather see fans focus on pressuring Lara to fight Andrade, for example.

Question is why would I even start a thread about a guy who I hate if I'm a floydhype fanboy?

Fans have spoken. No one is interested. What now?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  Why would I care about Pacquiao now? I've been hoping he'll retire and disappear, so we can focus on current fighters. No, I'm not buying this fight. We have choices.

I'd rather see fans focus on pressuring Lara to fight Andrade, for example.

Question is why would I even start a thread about a guy who I hate if I'm a floydhype fanboy?

Fans have spoken. No one is interested. What now?
                  im a boxing fan you dunce, who said i hate manny?

Comment

I have been waiting for this fight all my life you Muz

Comment

I think Pacquiao deserves an easier fight, no complaints here.

Comment

Working...
                      X