Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford wants 7 million to fight Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he took $2-3 million instead and beat Pacquiao he'd suddenly be making $7 million+ paydays everytime he fights because he'll become a big draw.

Similar to Mayweather, he took a much smaller purse when fighting De La Hoya, beat him, maximised his drawing power and suddenly he was on the road to making ridiculous paydays every time he fights.

Too many fighters want these paydays but aren't willing to do the things or take the sacrifices you need to be able to get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      Whatever you say asswipe. A guy with Pacquiaos career is going to be put in there with monsters at his age? You are out of your ****ing mind if you think these fights are a risk. Cuts? Injuries? He doesnt even get hit by these C level fighters scumbag. Last time i'm replying to you, i'm done talking to a crackhead
      Now they are "Monsters"????? Damn you are a child who probably is afraid of something under the bed at night. There is no boogeyman. FYI cupcake, they are men just like him. Nice how your tiny brain skipped over the fact that Pac could sustain a setback or injury or have a re-injury in any fight, including lower level fights for less money. Take a seat child. You are not ready for the real world.
      Last edited by richardt; 01-08-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        If he took $2-3 million instead and beat Pacquiao he'd suddenly be making $7 million+ paydays everytime he fights because he'll become a big draw.

Similar to Mayweather, he took a much smaller purse when fighting De La Hoya, beat him, maximised his drawing power and suddenly he was on the road to making ridiculous paydays every time he fights.

Too many fighters want these paydays but aren't willing to do the things or take the sacrifices you need to be able to get them.
        Crawford never asked for $7 million. It's a lie.

Comment

• I hope this happens.

Crawford is a worthy heir to the throne.

This is Pacquiao's last big challenge and best payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            I hope this happens.

Crawford is a worthy heir to the throne.

This is Pacquiao's last big challenge and best payday.
            Where is the press conference with Danny?

Comment

Working...
            X