Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Mayweather-Trinidad, PEDs, Rousey, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Mayweather-Trinidad, PEDs, Rousey, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards giving his thoughts on Oscar De La Hoya's career, Floyd Mayweather Jr. matching up with Felix Trinidad, Manny Pacquiao vs. Terence Crawford, PEDs, Ronda Rousey and more.

[Click Here To Read More]

Funnily enough I was watching Chavez Rosario last night and Julio was indeed special that night. Just a perfect example of pressure fighting against a brave guy with real one punch power.

Comment

Basically he thinks Cotto is doping!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        Basically he thinks Cotto is doping!
        Also Errol Spence Jr. he seems to always train while not having a scheduled fight. He also takes alot of time off.

Comment

Originally posted by money4100 View Post
          Also Errol Spence Jr. he seems to always train while not having a scheduled fight. He also takes alot of time off.
          Good shout, he also has really cute nipples.

Comment

I disagree with the pac oscar fight. Breadman is dead wrong.

Oscar was inly the favorite to bookies because of size. I personally thought pac was gonna win a easy decision . I was at oscar vs forbes live front row and saw oscar looking like dawg shht.

He was slow , drained and weak. I thought to myself pac cs oscar was gonna look like a well oiled energized small man vs a old big has been who relied on boxing skills not power.

Oscar looked drained and depleted as he walked in the ring vs pac.

Comment

Originally posted by money4100 View Post

So eager to hate.

If his name were Errol Spencerovic you'd be on his d*ck like a pogo stick.

Comment

Another jealous-hearted hater.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Another jealous-hearted hater.
                    "Jealous hearted" lmaooooo. You crying because I said your fav fighter's nipples look cute? I guess that would make you the jealous one.

You'll never half have as puffy the nipples that Spence has.

Comment

Working...
                    X